Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ApisMuOnline |S13|x200|NON-RESET|WEBSITE MARKET|LOYALTY SYSTEM|START 27.07.2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We change some drop and reawrd for event's.
Check in main topic.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1)Chaos machine rates are not okey. I've been trying to make Normal Vine from candies boxes from +11 to +13 like 20 times with no sucess, in those attempts only helm and gloves gone+13. So i have to waste LOT of time hunting boxes instead of make ML.
2)That being said, prices of ruud items are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE,100k ruud for a weapon, and hoping it not burn+13 3 or 4 times as my crap vine+L did...
3)Loch's feather doesnt drop, or it has 0.1/100000 rate.
4)Go from +6 to +9 is a nightmare too... so in this server you gotta expend all the time hunting boxes, for items, for jewels, grind grind grind crap.
5) Chaos Castle: "You cannot enter as you exceed the maximun entries for day". I've never go to CC.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)Chaos machine rates are not okey. I've been trying to make Normal Vine from candies boxes from +11 to +13 like 20 times with no sucess, in those attempts only helm and gloves gone+13. So i have to waste LOT of time hunting boxes instead of make ML.
2)That being said, prices of ruud items are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE,100k ruud for a weapon, and hoping it not burn+13 3 or 4 times as my crap vine+L did...
3)Loch's feather doesnt drop, or it has 0.1/100000 rate.
4)Go from +6 to +9 is a nightmare too... so in this server you gotta expend all the time hunting boxes, for items, for jewels, grind grind grind crap.
5) Chaos Castle: "You cannot enter as you exceed the maximun entries for day". I've never go to CC.

all is ok just u dont know what to do start kill golden kundun and u will have jewels etc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
all is ok just u dont know what to do start kill golden kundun and u will have jewels etc

I'll not start a conversation with you.
Maybe u had luck and u could make everything. But in the server is full of people complaining about the same i wrote before. And thats why the server has 100 online, where 90 are OFFLevel AFK's dark lord hunting in LT.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server is dead from 120+ online now 50 :XXX

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server is dead from 120+ online now 50 :XXX

This is all admins fault. They don't listen players. There is many things to change. I would love to start again with revised settings. Things like ruud, chaos machine, few items drop and other small thing must be changed, otherwise, server will die in few days. Oh, it's already dead xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is all admins fault. They don't listen players. There is many things to change. I would love to start again with revised settings. Things like ruud, chaos machine, few items drop and other small thing must be changed, otherwise, server will die in few days. Oh, it's already dead xD

Of course is his fault, he didnt even write anything here denying or agreeding with me in what i wrote before about server stuffs that are wrong.
Server is dead. I ll not play here nemore, even if he restart and change configs, i will not play. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
care guys website is offline they will try with new name 100%

Back