ApisMuOnline |S13|x200|NON-RESET|WEBSITE MARKET|LOYALTY SYSTEM|START 27.07.2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    212Posts

Re: ApisMuOnline |S13|x200|NON-RESET|WEBSITE MARKET|LOYALTY SYSTEM|START 27.07.2018

Quote Originally Posted by ApisMu View Post
    Thanks for sugestion. We think about it but later becouse we have a lot of work.
    You know it's just a moment to enable one command :). Trade almost doesn't exist on server.
    Also, we should gain more GP per hour. It will take months to reset stats for example.

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

Re: ApisMuOnline |S13|x200|NON-RESET|WEBSITE MARKET|LOYALTY SYSTEM|START 27.07.2018

Quote Originally Posted by chise08 View Post
    Can i suggest something? Since its 200xp the focus of the game is to fast lvl and start hunting for items. That's being said, would be better if you add Dark Raven and Dark horse in shop. I made CMD DL and tried 4 times to make raven, all failed, and i had to go to STR DL instead... :(
    Added Raven and Horse to Lorencia "Wandering Merchant" side spider's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zitinho View Post
    You know it's just a moment to enable one command :). Trade almost doesn't exist on server.
    Also, we should gain more GP per hour. It will take months to reset stats for example.
    Fruit's to restart stat's in NonReset server are valuable becouse if they cheap you can all day change build's and that's not a point.

In a few day's we add more GP and invasion if more people come to server.
    We will increase gradually.

Also we enabled /offtrade system in Loren Market.

Enjoy the game! :)

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    425Posts

Lately server is very laggy, also registration in website doesnt work (captcha).
    You should put basic quiver in noria.
    Last edited by chise08; 01-08-18 at 05:01 AM.
    Sing a song, eternally...

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

Lately server is very laggy, also registration in website doesnt work (captcha).
    You should put basic quiver in noria.
    Maybe somethink worng with you internet? We don't have complaints about lag. Registration work fine. Tested.
    Combat Quiver drop from moobs.

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

Changes and fix:
    - Now bosses drop 3 item's
    - NM hand's drop only Jevel of Guardian
    - Set's 380 normal drop in KanturuRuins, Weapon's in Kanturu3. Rate 50%
    - Lighting Shock Parchament drop in devias
    - Added Quiver Combat to shop
    - Elemental Rune drop in Archeron

All fixes and change we try make as soon as possible.

Come and play with us. 100+ online in 6 day's.

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

We change some drop and reawrd for event's.
    Check in main topic.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    425Posts

1)Chaos machine rates are not okey. I've been trying to make Normal Vine from candies boxes from +11 to +13 like 20 times with no sucess, in those attempts only helm and gloves gone+13. So i have to waste LOT of time hunting boxes instead of make ML.
    2)That being said, prices of ruud items are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE,100k ruud for a weapon, and hoping it not burn+13 3 or 4 times as my crap vine+L did...
    3)Loch's feather doesnt drop, or it has 0.1/100000 rate.
    4)Go from +6 to +9 is a nightmare too... so in this server you gotta expend all the time hunting boxes, for items, for jewels, grind grind grind crap.
    5) Chaos Castle: "You cannot enter as you exceed the maximun entries for day". I've never go to CC.
    Last edited by chise08; 05-08-18 at 07:52 AM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    85Posts

1)Chaos machine rates are not okey. I've been trying to make Normal Vine from candies boxes from +11 to +13 like 20 times with no sucess, in those attempts only helm and gloves gone+13. So i have to waste LOT of time hunting boxes instead of make ML.
    2)That being said, prices of ruud items are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE,100k ruud for a weapon, and hoping it not burn+13 3 or 4 times as my crap vine+L did...
    3)Loch's feather doesnt drop, or it has 0.1/100000 rate.
    4)Go from +6 to +9 is a nightmare too... so in this server you gotta expend all the time hunting boxes, for items, for jewels, grind grind grind crap.
    5) Chaos Castle: "You cannot enter as you exceed the maximun entries for day". I've never go to CC.
    all is ok just u dont know what to do start kill golden kundun and u will have jewels etc

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    425Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuKTaK View Post
    all is ok just u dont know what to do start kill golden kundun and u will have jewels etc
    I'll not start a conversation with you.
    Maybe u had luck and u could make everything. But in the server is full of people complaining about the same i wrote before. And thats why the server has 100 online, where 90 are OFFLevel AFK's dark lord hunting in LT.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    85Posts

server is dead from 120+ online now 50 :XXX

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    425Posts

lol 50 with 49 afk. im not playing anymore anyways. good luck

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    31Posts

restart server and 4fun go xD

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    212Posts

This is all admins fault. They don't listen players. There is many things to change. I would love to start again with revised settings. Things like ruud, chaos machine, few items drop and other small thing must be changed, otherwise, server will die in few days. Oh, it's already dead xD

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    425Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zitinho View Post
    This is all admins fault. They don't listen players. There is many things to change. I would love to start again with revised settings. Things like ruud, chaos machine, few items drop and other small thing must be changed, otherwise, server will die in few days. Oh, it's already dead xD
    Of course is his fault, he didnt even write anything here denying or agreeding with me in what i wrote before about server stuffs that are wrong.
    Server is dead. I ll not play here nemore, even if he restart and change configs, i will not play. Good luck.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    85Posts

care guys website is offline they will try with new name 100%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement