Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Genesis Aura Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown Place
Reaction score
Generally they had to announce any changes, if they didn't then issues would be unexpected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's to cut a lot of the grinding that's required before you get into more of the end game stuff, But problem is then is trying to level, cause the point of the main quests is to level you up (and help you earn a very little amount of silver). Unless you're a veteran AUra Kingdom player, having the main quest for starting a new character can get very tedious and boring. But I think it should be left because I think it's the only way to level. (Not that I've gone onto the server yet, for all you know I may be wrong, but this is just a guess lol)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Free APs loaded.
You may check server status with user count on our website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
was playing this for 2 days now,but now the sites down and the server connection is non existant too as the server for me seems open for a max of 4-5 hours a day o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back