Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BDO] Freedom - Black Desert Online Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AllenUchiha - [BDO] Freedom - Black Desert Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Black Desert Online: Freedom is a community made Black Desert Online Private Server. 100% free-to-play with no pay-to-win aspects.

We are catering towards busy individuals who do not have much time to grind because of work/studies, and on top of that, the game having a ridiculous RNG system screwing you up over and over again. If you wish to enjoy the game, while spending an affordable amount of time and effort, you have come to the right place!

Website - Black Desert Online: Freedom
Discord - Join Us

FEATURES
Monster EXP: 50x
Monster Drop: 12x
Skill EXP: 8x
Life EXP: 8x
Horse EXP: 100x
Explore EXP: 6x
Tendency EXP: 5x
Fitness EXP: 5x
Guild Skill EXP: 5x
Fishing Rates: 15x
Collection Rates: 15x
Steal Rates: 10x

Custom Yin & Yang System

Custom Transcendance System ( Asura, Leviathan, Loki )

Characters > LV60 gets 8.5x50(base) = 425x Monster XP

Latest class includes Dark Knight & Striker. And also, you will receive 165 Pearls every 30mins for just being online! Fishing & Gathering is now working!

Our servers are hosted in North America on a 24/7 dedicated server with a stable 99% up-time. With friendly and active staffs, I'm sure you would enjoy your stay with us. Don't believe me? Join us today and experience it for yourself!

qu7lLIL - [BDO] Freedom - Black Desert Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [BDO] Freedom - Community Private Server

Hello. Please provide at least one screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE' and the location/country of your server's host. You have 24 hours, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello. Please provide at least one screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE' and the location/country of your server's host. You have 24 hours, thanks.

Done.

Reaction score

"Note: Fishing & Collection spawns are currently disabled due to performance issue. It may be implemented in the future if we are able to maintain a higher upkeep for the servers."

"a2hosted.com"

so basically just another server using the same broken source as the others hosting it ona cheap VPS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It takes close to a minute or more to process things. When the "Now Processing" message appears.
Its so amazingly slow...

EDIT:
Almost 5 min to enter a channel ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

"Note: Fishing & Collection spawns are currently disabled due to performance issue. It may be implemented in the future if we are able to maintain a higher upkeep for the servers."

"a2hosted.com"

so basically just another server using the same broken source as the others hosting it ona cheap VPS.

This server was created as hobby of mine. I am just a freelance software engineer, and I love programming. This private server just happens to be done of my own projects where I did it out of curiosity and interest. However, there are people like you who expects this server to be on par with the other private servers (and even comparing the differences). Sorry to disappoint you, but I am the sole-developer on this server (currently), there are limitations as to what I can do. Our server performance will also not be able to beat the other servers because all funding comes from my own pocket. I do not wish to put it this way, I do not wish to be seen as just a money grabber, but the truth is, I am unable to improve the server's performance without player's donations. As a hobby it may be, renting a high tier server is difficult on my pocket right now. Running a BDO server is very resource intensive. This is the best I could provide at the moment.

To sum things up, we are not a flawless server. We have only just begun.

It takes close to a minute or more to process things. When the "Now Processing" message appears.
Its so amazingly slow...

EDIT:
Almost 5 min to enter a channel ...
As we've only just launched, there are many bugs that we are still unaware of. We encountered constant downtimes these few days due to that. We're starting to stabilize now, and are upgrading our servers today. (all thanks to our donors) Come join us again if you'd like.

ALSO, WE'RE LOOKING FOR JAVA DEVELOPERS WHO WISH TO BE A PART OF OUR SERVER. JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER AND PM ME THERE IF YOU'RE UP FOR THE TASK. (it should be voluntary)

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [BDO] Freedom - Community Private Server

AllenUchiha Please add the hosting location specification to your post. It's barely readable in the screenshot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server sounds nice, as I am often needing faster-pace and less time-consuming games as I get older, but...
Is there no PVE-only option after level 50? That was the only real problem I had with every other BDO server... I hate wasting time with ganking/trolling and it's literally the only thing that made me quit BDO even on other servers because there are no English servers with any kind of PVE server or pvp-toggle option after level 50, meaning I miss out on a lot of content/story for forcing myself to never pass the lv 50 quest.

If not, would you consider it? I'd imagine it'd make the server popular to have it as an option, at least judging by forum polls I'd seen where the majority votes were for having a PVE server added (to the official PVP servers), yet no such servers exist at least in English. I think I saw a Russian server that said it had a PVE server... but it was Russian which I know 0% of lol.

This was the forum poll I saw, btw: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/a-pve-only-server.2194/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server sounds nice, as I am often needing faster-pace and less time-consuming games as I get older, but...
Is there no PVE-only option after level 50? That was the only real problem I had with every other BDO server... I hate wasting time with ganking/trolling and it's literally the only thing that made me quit BDO even on other servers because there are no English servers with any kind of PVE server or pvp-toggle option after level 50, meaning I miss out on a lot of content/story for forcing myself to never pass the lv 50 quest.

If not, would you consider it? I'd imagine it'd make the server popular to have it as an option, at least judging by forum polls I'd seen where the majority votes were for having a PVE server added (to the official PVP servers), yet no such servers exist at least in English. I think I saw a Russian server that said it had a PVE server... but it was Russian which I know 0% of lol.

This was the forum poll I saw, btw: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/a-pve-only-server.2194/

Hi, thanks for asking. I understand your concern. Our server is currently fresh, and we're only one month old. I will consider opening a channel specially for PvE in future. However, we currently only have roughly 20 players online on average, therefore it is not wise to split the population into different channels as of the moment. It would also be tight on our pockets to run another channel as we do not have any sponsors, and all funding comes from the donations from players and myself.

We're currently focusing on getting help with fixing the bugs and stabilizing the server first, as we are running on the SPP emulator, which everyone knows; is buggy as heck. To compensate for the buggy server, we did include some custom features (such as a transcend system; more details on our discord).

It is entirely up to you to join us now or not, but my server's community is really friendly, and there are only a small handful of PK-ers at the moment. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I get in to the server? It says that can't find running launcher. Yes, I did copy all the files + the launcher to the directory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I get in to the server? It says that can't find running launcher. Yes, I did copy all the files + the launcher to the directory.

What version are your game files on? You'd need V491 to launch our server. You can download through our torrent or using the SPP client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [BDO] Freedom - Community Private Server

"a2hosted.com"

Fishing has been fixed and is now working :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Failed init to security error what should i do ?

ps. google drive client / try to replace xc folder from faq already / disable firewall all of security from windows

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server Is still available right? I ask because I get an error every time I attempt to download the Custom Client from the website.

If so could you give me an alternate way to download the Custom Client?

Last edited:
Back