Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] Awakened - OBT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Madsea - [Black Desert Online] Awakened - OBT - RaGEZONE Forums

Looking for a Black Desert Server with a challenge? Well then ADO is the place for you, with challenging monsters and a focus on group play, a revamp to the guild system, and a ton of custom features it truly makes for a unique BDO experience!

We have now set a launch date of 10.3.18! For more information please take a look at this thread on the forums!
Our main website can be found Here
Downloads can all be found Here

For more information, please visit our discord: https://discord.gg/4XycEgW

Madsea - [Black Desert Online] Awakened - OBT - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Benefits provided for OB Testers?
Heya Xan, there currently isnt any direct benefits provided to the beta testers apart from getting to test everything out and report bugs and what not to allow for a bug free launch, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks like p2w is the only thing they are after looking thru their website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server hosted where?
The server is hosted in the UK

Looks like p2w is the only thing they are after looking thru their website.
I can insure you this server will NOT be P2W, I'm a veteran BDO player with over 20k hours of play time, and I can tell you there is nothing I hate more than the bad monetization by Pearl Abyss and Kakao!

Source code? Or is this a for-profit project?
Yes we have full source, and all donations made go back into server costs, and eventually for real life rewards for event winners!

Back