Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ogrefest

Have you ever dreamt of riding on horseback through miles and miles of countryside?
zoD6l8I - [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win - RaGEZONE Forums

Fighting off massive monsters and magical beings using powerful weapons, magical spells, or even tamed beasts?
qO1y8TA - [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win - RaGEZONE Forums

Or perhaps sailing out into deep oceans in search of the unknown?
ogrefestorg - [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to OgreFest and Black Desert Online!

OgreFest is THE FIRST AND BEST private Black Desert Online server where you can experience all of the excitement, beauty, and awesomeness of the popular PVE/PVP MMO without paying a cent. In other words, it’s COMPLETELY FREE. That’s right. No Pay-to-Win nonsense. You download the client, open the game, and start off on your adventure without dropping a dime. Our server developers at OgreFest are the best in the business and work constantly to keep the game up-to-date and running smoothly so that each player can experience the game as it should be.

Some features of Ogrefest include:

• Based on Korean content, including Lahn and Drieghan.

• Global NA server for everyone to play from anywhere in the world!

• Custom designed Red Battlefield with new rewards.

• Damage statistics for your equipment tuning.

• Players are rewarded with free pearls every now and then and have a chance to gain more while being active in the game. Pearl Shop prices are lower (same as Korean version, not EU/NA).

• Discord channel for support and discussion.

• Forum for updates and technical issues.

• Currently over 500 online member player base.

• Active for over 2 years!

Note: Korean users will need a VPN to access the website due to a ban by the government.

We invite you to come by and create a character today!! Simply visit Ogre Fest - Black Desert Online Private Server and sign up.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to know about HP rates because i already play before and HP soooo fast if you get hit... i dont know if that official EU rates
i play japan official server and HP seems okay... can kill 1st monster at the beach without dying but in your server so hard to kill
sorry for my poor english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to know about HP rates because i already play before and HP soooo fast if you get hit... i dont know if that official EU rates
i play japan official server and HP seems okay... can kill 1st monster at the beach without dying but in your server so hard to kill
sorry for my poor english
Hi there!

We are on an emulator therefore it may be different from what you are used to official. We welcome every member that played black desert online for more than a year so we could improve our server with knowledge of the oldest players in town.

I do realize that you have issues with killing monsters, in fact everyone does. This is being worked on and we just received intel last week about action timers and everything will be fixed in a batch mode, mobs will no longer one shot or hit too strong to you.
The reason you see that HP rates are higher, is because monsters have no delay to hit you at the moment, so you receive a lot of damage, but as I stated previously, this will be fixed in next few days.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls give us any starter and armor +10 as a starter :( low level armor is no problem atleast we have it for killing mobs easily at begginer level, your server is already good than the others one because of online for cash system. even tough its lack of many bugs like not every job has awakening skill yet, but im sure u will update it later, for now pls just give us starter armor or weapon. or atleast make a custom npc that sell enhancement weapon and armor stone in silver so we can buy from it and enhance it manually. thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have to fake IP to enter main page, but it's very lag. Can you help me to enter page without faking IP?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very, very long delay, even when using wtfast. The server in Brazil?

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Ping for me isn't to bad on the EU server get about 100 ping and I live in California so its not to bad.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
The updates have been rolling in the discord is active between the BR and EN community. Still no boss loot tables but I hear it's coming soon the server is very active on both servers so if you wanted to try BDO but don't want to play catch up on the official it's a good time to try this server now.

Reaction score
my experience with these guys: browsed their forums, the project manager was active, he wasn't very friendly though most of the posts made were locked by him with a simply "read" okay thats understable to a degree after all it was said on red letters kay fine, went and made my own post asked a question ("i downgraded the client but im stuck at initializing, how can i fix this? thanks for your atention!" politely gratefull and on a friendly way i asked admin instead of locking this post if he could give me a answer as i was confused about the launcher behavior, admin deleted post no reply whatsoever, tried posting again asking for members for help since admin was being all but friendly, admin deleted post again, all in all, these guys are very intolerant and not willing to help on a genuine way,

-stay away of them if you can

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my experience with these guys: browsed their forums, the project manager was active, he wasn't very friendly though most of the posts made were locked by him with a simply "read" okay thats understable to a degree after all it was said on red letters kay fine, went and made my own post asked a question ("i downgraded the client but im stuck at initializing, how can i fix this? thanks for your atention!" politely gratefull and on a friendly way i asked admin instead of locking this post if he could give me a answer as i was confused about the launcher behavior, admin deleted post no reply whatsoever, tried posting again asking for members for help since admin was being all but friendly, admin deleted post again, all in all, these guys are very intolerant and not willing to help on a genuine way,

-stay away of them if you can

You were not friendly actually. All of OgreFest new and old members know that we have to update to the latest Kakao client and it's not an easy task. Repeatedly spamming forums, discord won't help to solve your problem faster.
Our launcher has told you precisely that your client is NOT supported because you have latest client and we haven't updated yet besides there was a message "WAIT FOR SERVER UPDATE" and to not spam our forum nor discord.
But you went on and kept creating topics even after we removed them, stated in my previous sentance. You came to chat and started raging at developers for no reason.

We receive more than 400 messages a day and it's really annoying that people don't follow the simplicity of reading the error message to the end. I suggest that you redirect your negativity elsewhere rather than developers. We do it for free, not for money, have some respect at least.

Reaction score
lol thats pretty funny, what is your definition of spamming, tell me? creating 2 posts? because thats the amount of posts i created i wasn't friendly? let me repeat here exactly my post:

"hey admin i hope you don't delete my post and give a proper answer because i have a doubt well here is the issue:

well i know you have to upgrade the client thing is i downgraded mine using version.dat i get the launcher running up and all but my client is stuck at initializing can you give a idea of what should i do? or do i need to update it to the next version thankies!"

next thing i got, your guys deleted post, created a new one asking for help to THE MEMBERS not you because i realized your guys were crooks, and what happened next? you also deleted that post? how is that not being friendly uh? also the only thing i did on your discord was "is understable why they would get annoyed to a certain degree, but they should be more welcoming toward new members", not to mention i talked to your other members on private and they also said you admins get salty when asked questions, which is true, thats on no way shape or form, spam or raging get your facts straight. you want me to have respect? how about you show proper respect and give a decent answer instead of just plain deleting a post for no reason, i know the client wasn't supported but like i said i downgraded it a simply "you need to wait for update" wouldn't have killed you, and would have prevented all of this, we downloaded and spent a long time waiting, if you can't just give a proper answer you shouldn't release something to the public. again, your guys are crooks.

Back