Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
@ogrefestorg Can you share the AP/DP and hidden stats formulas? what you have found, not the code, formulas, i do play official and i wanted to know how they work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OgreFest is a friendly community that appreciates competition and delivers the best quality services possible, upgrading, and developing the server beyond any limits previously known.
We noticed that, probably by mistake, the competition blocked our website and we keep getting messages.
We are sure that it's just a bug, a problem that the competition encounters and certainly they are working hard in fixing it. Otherwise they wouldn't be considered fair-play and would loose their trust and respect of their players.
Considering all of this, we are glad to announce that at OgreFest we always try to deliver a bug-free, friendly and competitive gameplay. All we do is for You.
Come and see for yourselves and play along inviting your friends too. You are OgreFest. Thank you!

PS: To speed up the process, we leave here the fix for their bugs. Because we are OgreFest and we are fair-play. We encourage the other servers and the players to use this fix:
Open command prompt as administrator and run the following commands:

• netsh int ip delete addr 1 104.27.182.18
  • netsh int ip delete addr 1 104.27.183.1
and then you will be able to access our website and use our service.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for info cuz i cant access your website before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found out ogrefest and gamezbd clients modify the network interface to prevent access to the rival server... without any notice/consent...
so i typed a message in OrgeFrest discord and immediately got banned for typing:
hmm, when i play ogrefrest then i can't open gamezbd website, when i play gamezbd then i can't open ogrefest website... the struggle is real pepe
however i could discuss this on gamezbd discord to shed some light on the topic... which is nice :w00t:
found out the ogrefest and gamezbd changes via cmd command:
Code:
netsh int ip show route
there would be 2-3 IPs on Loopback Interface which might belong to either of these bdo servers
remove these IPs with following command:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]netsh int ip delete addr 1 <ip.address>[/COLOR]

owners
dude, i spend some time trying to figure out WTF is wrong with my computer???!! for dis nonsense. staph now
PS: if you hate each other... just share a Pepsi :eek:tt1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks for explaining this and well you just lost a player...you do not decide which websites i visit.
and you can say gamezbd does it but i didnt even have them installed just yours kinda ironic that you sneakily route through a loopback without even mentioning anything at all.
as jasdev has said if you 2 owners have a problem with eachother dont fcking drag the players into it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's quite ridiculous but it does explain a lot..
Can we expect this to be changed in the future?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for explaining this and well you just lost a player...you do not decide which websites i visit.
and you can say gamezbd does it but i didnt even have them installed just yours kinda ironic that you sneakily route through a loopback without even mentioning anything at all.
as jasdev has said if you 2 owners have a problem with eachother dont fcking drag the players into it.
Yeah, I quit playing ogrefest a long time ago. The devs were not helpful, and actually were quite rude in discord.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ogrefestorg how about you explain yourself? you spout nonsense bout fair play and throw mud at your competition but at the same time youre hypocrit enough to do the exact same thing behind the back of your players. if youre that desperate to lose the trust of players bravo.

Bierlust
Reaction score
Can confirm that the launcher still creates unsolicited and unwanted changes to the computer, thus making gamezbd to be blocked.

DBs8JXB - [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win - RaGEZONE Forums

The IPs in the image are related to gamezbd.com, as I can no longer access the website.

Let us review the definition of Malware for a bit:
malwareˈmalwɛː/
noun

• software which is specifically designed to disrupt, damage, or gain authorized access to a computer system.

Given the current status of the launcher, or it's installer, it seems to fit under the category of malware for disrupting the computer system, and your forums (forum.ogrefest.org), specially your rather long and "fatal" terms of use for a private server, shed absolutely no light on this topic. I won't even try to bring this up on discord, seeing how a quick google search brings up enough results to want to avoid talking to Nullbyte completely.

Good luck with your server, rather sad to see a project of the caliber be misrepresented by this kind of person.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
@ogrefestorg what's your statement on these claims? Posting malicious software in any form is strictly forbidden on RaGEZONE.

Reaction score
I talked to the owner of ogrefest a little earlier today, and he told me that its been removed from the launcher now, and that they are awaiting for someone to get online so they can make a more formal post explaining the situation. Long story short, Gamez did it first, and ogrefest felt like they needed to retaliate. Not condoning their actions, but just trying to hopefully clear some stuff up while we are waiting for a more formal post from them. I will say this though, Gamez also does this with their launcher, and actually goes further than ogrefest did in terms of what they change. So people should not only be upset that ogrefest has done this, but also try to put pressure on gamez aswell who were the first to start this and are still doing it, while ogrefest has since removed this blocking functionality.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no offense but the irony here is that ogre acts as if they arent doing it and pointing a finger at bad gamez when the truth is they are doing it too i didnt even play gamez nor did i have it installed and quite frankly i do not care what their reasoning was this is a prime example of what you shouldnt do....pservers already have the name of being just there to steal your account info through keyloggers etc.
this is something that should NEVER be done and anyone with a brain would know that.
all this does once youre found out is make players lose trust in you if youre willing to do this behind my back who knows what else you will do as long as you dont get caught...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't think this is a big deal? So they blocked the access to the competitor's site, big whoop. It's not like they're injecting a lethal virus into your PC or something like that. The "they started it first" excuse is a little childish, but apparently the developer has an attitude\ego so it's not surprising they would react that way. But still, it's not a big deal and I wouldn't classify it as malware either. Malware stands for malicious software - this is more childish than malicious.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear friends, we, at OgreFest are always busy fixing bugs and making the experience as good as possible for every player that needs us. As this is, we are also making the server safe as we always did from any exploits and malware. We take care of that and we take this very seriously. What we deliver? Simply the best product from the market.

Starting from the beginning, as I said, we are kind of busy to improve the experience for everyone so that’s why we were a bit delayed responding. Mainly, Jasdev, as I can see in the log, you were banned because you didn’t read terms and service that server provided and you checked that u read and agree with them. You also advertised rival servers on OgreFest. Secondly, we were working at the launcher so that’s why you had problems with it.

Regarding the other servers, we provided a fix for them so that they don’t ruin your experience on OgreFest. As you can see at each other server, probably the fact that you can not enter is because rival servers blocked the network interface to prevent acess. We did not. We tried to get in contact with rival servers to provide them with the fix provided above but they never responded so now they are just crying out about it using rewards provided to the players to post bad things about the rivals. We don’t mind that. We are happy just providing the best services available on the market and making our members happy.

Secondly, we are not trying to impose our website or server on anyone. We do not argue with that and we are not dragging players anywhere but in the best experience with Black Desert Online on the market, do that is that Morbitangel.

Regarding the Developers, Kukafuchi, they are the ones who help 1000 playes a day. We monitor all their activity and I can say that they gladly handle over 200 tickets a day, providing exhaustive information for every problem encountered. Also, they stay up almost all night fixing bugs and helping us improve.

Future, as we mentioned at the beginning, we take very seriously the accusations and certainty I can tell you that there is no security issue. We also checked again, there is no problem with that.

We just provided fixes for the other servers because they didn’t know how to do it, that we tried to contact them but no one responded and then, after they saw the problems they caused the players and how many came to OgreFest they started crying about it. That is that. We are pleased anyway because our players are happy and we enjoy every moment among them. Don’t forget, everyone if invited on OgreFest, we are all just a big family, the best experience on Black Desert Online on the market over 1 year. Online and always free, ready to make the experience better for everyone. Thank you for raising this dispute. Feedback is always taken into consideration! Have a beautiful day!

I get messages all day from players asking me If I need their support with posts on the forum against trolls that just want to throw dirt at our server’s name but I always tell them that it’s not needed. We are developing and improving the server for over one year, and we are the best at doing so.

With great consideration,
OgreFest Lead.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im sorry but what the flying duck.... your launcher DID modify the loopback adapter through netsh to make it so i could not get onto gamez their website anymore i do not care how you sugarcoat that its wrong and yes you are indeed with that dragging me as a player into a fight youre having with another owner.
again it isnt up to you to decide that you will just configure my network to block out a competition website and i think its very immoral (this goes the same for gamezbd btw not just you but i didnt play there i played on ogre)

ps. maybe it doesnt now anymore and that would be great that still leaves the fact that you was doing this without my consent and that leaves a very bad taste...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dunno why anyone is surprised by the shitshow of devs this server is ran by. I played on this server and Gamez for months and both ingame and in the discord the devs are toxic as duck when it came to player interaction. Heck even trying to contact any of the devs be it through direct means or a mention will get you muted/banned and if you argue anything with one of the dev pet toys, they ban you from the discord right away. Least with Gamez they're nowhere near as corrupt when it comes to handling their community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ogrefesorg That whole reply from you sounds pretty much like "hey guys, im cool don't look at me look at the other server it's their fault, we're better".
You didn't address the fact that you did change files on your players PCs to make sure they don't migrate to the other server, a basic "sorry, we were wrong, it was all in the spirit of competition" would have sufficed. You said you didn't, but the facts say otherwise.
You said a whole load of things about a whole load of nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont rly care about forums but when i saw what was being said, i signed up to make a comment. I dont have anything to say about OgreFest because on a personal level I had no issues with them, I could speak with them openly as if they were friends. I never had any modified files on my PC to connect to Gamez where as I had huge issues going back to ogrefest. Im just voicing my opinion about the unnecessary lies about a server. OgreFest has its problems, Gamez does too. And i repeat, I got nothing to say about ogrefest because if anything can be said, has been said where as noone has said a thing about GameZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear friends, we, at OgreFest are always willing to discuss every concern with our players and are open to interaction and dialog even with rivals. We consider that we have something to learn from every experience. Nowadays, we get interrupted from our work by people who as we mentioned before, don’t read the agreement and just click I understand but they don’t. No doubt they get banned for breaking the ,,law”. Also, there are a lot of grave accusations going on that are absurd and of great concern.

Firstly, as you can observe, there is a campaign against us, trying to discredit us as much as they can, but that is only because we are the best. We were named bitcoin miner hackers, than turned to malware and viruses spreaders, and now to pedophiles. If those accusations weren’t so grave, a normal person would even be like … Ok? Whaaat?... Those are grave accusations that we consider at least malicious and made to harm the name of the server. If something like that would happen on any server, and I am sure it’s not, for someone to ask nudes, from children or not, we recommend to call the police, not post on forums. But that is that. I wanted to say that we will learn from this experience and some people should try to differentiate fairytale from reality. It seems that some people mix them.

We agree that we are not perfect but we are trying to achieve that trough live feedback from our players, members and friends. We, at OgreFest, act like a big family and we invite you to join us and be convinced that our only purpose is to offer the best experience on the private Black Desert Online servers market. We worked over a year at the server, and still do, to achieve that. To remain no. 1.

Lastly, I get messages all day from players asking me If I need their support with posts on the forum against trolls that just want to throw dirt at our server’s name but I always tell them that it’s not needed. We are sure that everyone from here is smart enough to see that this is just a desperate call from competition because all their players join us. We will wait for you on the server to be convinced of our skills in offering the best experience possible.

With great consideration,
OgreFest Lead.

Back