Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Starting from the beginning, as I said, we are kind of busy to improve the experience for everyone so that’s why we were a bit delayed responding. Mainly, Jasdev, as I can see in the log, you were banned because you didn’t read terms and service that server provided and you checked that u read and agree with them. You also advertised rival servers on OgreFest. Secondly, we were working at the launcher so that’s why you had problems with it.

First of all, i read the terms on the forum. So like most people i'd assume all your communications channels follow the same rules. And there were no terms that i violated according to it.

Secondly, how did i advertise any rival server? I couldn't access GamezBD website and i had a feeling that OgreFest launcher was responsible so i had to know if it really is responsible. **Spoiler alert: It is**

The ban from discord was automatic i assume by detecting the keyword "gamezbd". It didn't care for context. It read the keyword and banned as soon as i pressed "Send".

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ogrefest finally replied lol (eh)if it is true you should really take a look at your staff. If what they report is true should be a problem since your staff is suppose to act like professionals not fuckboys. Asking them for proof shouldnt be a problem,i dont think messages get deleted on discord when you get banned from a server right? The whole paragraph about “competetion cause you guys are the best” wasn’t the whole point.. That whole paragraph was just bs (in my opinion) And @ArcusXIII why are you acting like the people who posted here to report their bad experiences is your problem. Stop making it your problem because not everyone has the same experience as you.

Oh also ogrefest your discord link is dead.

Bierlust
Reaction score
The latest launcher does not make any unwanted changes to your computer, I've tested it myself, meaning that new users are likely not affected by this anymore, but one must assume that the new launcher, or that subsequent server updates, probably won't delete the block for older users, meaning that several people out there are probably still being blocked out.

Users who suspect that they are still blocked out, or are curious but don't know how to check, aren't tech savvy or just don't have the time to figure out how to remove the blocks, here's the user friendly guide on how to do it: User friendly tutorial to remove GameZ and/or OF IP blocks. - Album on Imgur

Good luck to all

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
It was proven to me that the advertised server / files do not make unsolicited changes to one's system anymore. Thanks to everyone reporting and contributing to this so far. Also thanks to kstor1234 for his effort into user protection here.

To the people accusing this server of having exploitative staff. All these pedophilia, sexual harassment, etc. claims: You gotta show some proof of that. This really looks like a campaign running against this server, specially from freshly signed up accounts. Such sabotaging of an advertisement is far from the tolerated constructive criticism.

Furthermore note that we're not a platform to fight your competitions or discuss issues you have on your discord. Kindly do that via PMs if you have to do it via RZ at all.

RaGEZONE is a developer community, feedback should always be posted with the intent to help a server improve towards the path of success. Infractions will be handed out, should this unproven hate / flame warring continue.

Reaction score
So, I came here thinking, "hey maybe its time i try this BDO game..."

after reading the threads and testing the website...

I changed my mind.

You destroyed your reputation by your own hands, there is no coming back from that :p

Best of luck, if you ever do come back...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To Ogrefest team,

Wonder is this server still playable or temporary go under construction?
:huh:

Hello!

I have updated the address to be able to connect to our website and our servers. The website has changed from ogrefest.org to ogrefest.online .

We are currently having a hard time with our team members to re-assemble and plan out how we are going to develop OgreFest in the future. More information should be available on our discord channel, at least by the end of the month.

Regards.

So, I came here thinking, "hey maybe its time i try this BDO game..."

after reading the threads and testing the website...

I changed my mind.

You destroyed your reputation by your own hands, there is no coming back from that :p

Best of luck, if you ever do come back...

Hello.

Apologies, though we are currently having a rough time re-assembling our new team. More information will be posted in discord at least by the end of the month.

Regards.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear all,

We are all people who looking for a private server to enjoy. Hence, let's try to avoid argument as much as we could.

To be honest, i am not either OrgeFest team and/or friend with them. I am a normal player. As far as i am able to say that this server is not as that bad as someone's thought.

The server was lead by Null, which was the old owner. Null and his team they are all funny and friendly. We are always joke with him at discord. Especially, by the time we got a bug about all location in map always rain. We reported the problem to him. He and his team fixed it. That's not just an issue. The main thing i can say is about the team was good. They were all work hard and have been trying their best to provide the good server. I am myself can verify about it.

Then, the server is under new management. At the first time, the team and all player had not understood each others. Hence, there were some little arguments. However, i can ensure that they never ban you without reason as someone said, except you did say something really shjt and you still considered yourself as right. About the new team, they are always try their best to help to improve the friendship and fair-play for everyone without doubt. And once again, i am myself and most of player in discord can prove for them.

Let's understand that Black Desert online is a new game that there are only 2 private server. OrgeFest and another one that i forgot the name. However, whatever the server are, the main is come from OrgeFest for very sure. Hence, we gonna understand that they are working very hard to provide a good environment for us to enjoy. Of course, you have to be patient once you are participating in a private server, whatever the servers are. Private server, which, however always remain bugs and need to be fixed. Then, your job is about to wait or just go to the official one.

About OrgeFest by itself, under both New and Old team, the general ideas once you join to this community is about READ & UNDERSTAND. There are so many guides which have been posted in the forum and your job is to read to get it install and join to the community. If you miss understood something, the rule is you have to search. In case you cannot find out, create a topic and post it into the forum. The topic has to be clear into your main issue. Please be smart, real smart and understand that what is a truth topic and what is a stupid talk
Truth topic: Please help with login issue || My char got stuck at... ... ==> Then, describe your issue everyone will link the solution for you for sure
Stupid topic: Please help || Boss drop || ==> sorry, nobody understand wtf you are talking about.

About Black Desert by itself, as been said that this game is very complicated such as: 30 GB only for installation and then update some more GB. Totally game reach nearly 60GB. Even if you are playing in the official, sometime still have issue that game checking file then download everything again and/or loop checking. For those problems, Google and Bing are free, do not let yourself melt into a piece of fat. Because those problems are very common in both NA and Korea Black Desert sever and also have been solved. Tons of solution about those common issue.

OrgeFest by itself is from official, the team did not develop it by themselves (if they wished, lolz). Hence, waiting to be fixed is acceptable in OrgeFest community. As an evidence that we used to have 5 days offline, however, everyone never get hot because we know the rule, we understand how hard it is. We just joke at discord and support the team. Finally, we have new smoothly launcher and game run smooth again. Furthermore, we are getting new members everyday to join with us. Banning is happened in OrgeFest, however, just in those case:
- you talk trash with the Meme BOT, the reason because it make our conversations are flown away whereas people is focusing on an issue and together we help to find the solution of specific problem. If you do that, BAN. On the order hands, Meme BOT always useful by giving you link and how to fix issue if the solutions have already exist.
- You should understand that all private servers always get problems from small to big. Your job is about to be patient. If you don't, just go away. If you trash talk, BAN and vote BAN. Especially BDO is no an easy game, it required you be patient from the download step in both NA, KR official and OrgeFest.

- Developer team always give you idea to fix your issue and it is always work and update at forum. For now, new team make it available in discord for fast response. So, what else do u need. With more than 10 years at private sever in both server owner and gamer roles. OrgeFest is one of some private servers that really care about members. Some others i used to know are: Hell Entry MU (old), Evil Flame MU (Old), Dark MU (old), Paradox Cabal and may be some few more which i forgot and/or do not know. ==> of course, you have to follow the rule and make yourself right.
Last but not least, read the rule when you join into a community.

About myself, YES, i have not read all the conversation. However, what i say here is just about to clarify for those, who really want to join into OrgeFest.

BE CALM WHEN YOU PLAY BLACK DESERT. Private sever and Official sharing the same issue about heavy downloading and basic bugs. But solutions have already there for you. Search it, Read it and ask Smart

Reaction score
Dear all,
We are all people who looking for a private server to enjoy. Hence, let's try to avoid argument as much as we could.

To be honest, i am not either OrgeFest team and/or friend with them. I am a normal player. As far as i am able to say that this server is not as that bad as someone's thought.

- you talk trash with the Meme BOT, the reason because it make our conversations are flown away whereas people is focusing on an issue and together we help to find the solution of specific problem. If you do that, BAN. On the order hands, Meme BOT always useful by giving you link and how to fix issue if the solutions have already exist.
- You should understand that all private servers always get problems from small to big. Your job is about to be patient. If you don't, just go away. If you trash talk, BAN and vote BAN. Especially BDO is no an easy game, it required you be patient from the download step in both NA, KR official and OrgeFest.

BE CALM WHEN YOU PLAY BLACK DESERT. Private sever and Official sharing the same issue about heavy downloading and basic bugs. But solutions have already there for you. Search it, Read it and ask Smart

I dont think you understand what people complain about.
They complain because they could not enter another private server BDO. Because this server create a loopback network on your system preventing you to access another BDO Private Server.

We are Players we do hop other private server time to time. But creating a loophole network on your system pretty much go to malware issue.
Private Server Dev should not even do this to players touching any of our network configuration and forcing our system to create a loopback just because of another rival private server..

We players have nothing to do with war between the 2 rival private server. It should not force us to do this or that..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So you guys comming back :D ? As I can see in patch notes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will there ever be EU channels / a EU server :)?
Hello,

If there is a higher demand from the Russian community, we will open additional server, however, currently we do not have plans to do so.

New patch 7.3 has been released today, which features a newly reconstructed Red Battlefield system as well as a damage meter.
You can find out more in the following link: https://community.ogrefest.online/topic/1742/patch-7-3

Back