[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Ogrefest

Have you ever dreamt of riding on horseback through miles and miles of countryside?

Fighting off massive monsters and magical beings using powerful weapons, magical spells, or even tamed beasts?

Or perhaps sailing out into deep oceans in search of the unknown?

Welcome to OgreFest and Black Desert Online!

OgreFest is THE FIRST AND BEST private Black Desert Online server where you can experience all of the excitement, beauty, and awesomeness of the popular PVE/PVP MMO without paying a cent. In other words, it’s COMPLETELY FREE. That’s right. No Pay-to-Win nonsense. You download the client, open the game, and start off on your adventure without dropping a dime. Our server developers at OgreFest are the best in the business and work constantly to keep the game up-to-date and running smoothly so that each player can experience the game as it should be.

Some features of Ogrefest include:

• Based on Korean content, including Lahn and Drieghan.

• Global NA server for everyone to play from anywhere in the world!

• Custom designed Red Battlefield with new rewards.

• Damage statistics for your equipment tuning.

• Players are rewarded with free pearls every now and then and have a chance to gain more while being active in the game. Pearl Shop prices are lower (same as Korean version, not EU/NA).

• Discord channel for support and discussion.

• Forum for updates and technical issues.

• Currently over 500 online member player base.

• Active for over 2 years!

Note: Korean users will need a VPN to access the website due to a ban by the government.

We invite you to come by and create a character today!! Simply visit Ogre Fest - Black Desert Online Private Server and sign up.
    Last edited by ogrefestorg; 09-08-18 at 11:05 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    35Posts

Re: [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

i want to know about HP rates because i already play before and HP soooo fast if you get hit... i dont know if that official EU rates
    i play japan official server and HP seems okay... can kill 1st monster at the beach without dying but in your server so hard to kill
    sorry for my poor english

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Re: [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by bnyonya View Post
    i want to know about HP rates because i already play before and HP soooo fast if you get hit... i dont know if that official EU rates
    i play japan official server and HP seems okay... can kill 1st monster at the beach without dying but in your server so hard to kill
    sorry for my poor english
    Hi there!

We are on an emulator therefore it may be different from what you are used to official. We welcome every member that played black desert online for more than a year so we could improve our server with knowledge of the oldest players in town.

I do realize that you have issues with killing monsters, in fact everyone does. This is being worked on and we just received intel last week about action timers and everything will be fixed in a batch mode, mobs will no longer one shot or hit too strong to you.
    The reason you see that HP rates are higher, is because monsters have no delay to hit you at the moment, so you receive a lot of damage, but as I stated previously, this will be fixed in next few days.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    241Posts

Why are the servers closed?

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charsy View Post
    Why are the servers closed?
    Because we have a maintenance. All information is always in discord.

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    7Posts

Why can't i enter this page: http://ogrefest.org?

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zzzbo0 View Post
    Why can't i enter this page: http://ogrefest.org?
    The page is working fine. You are probably from a region that doesn't like our page.

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    7Posts

Your server block some countries's ip?

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zzzbo0 View Post
    Your server block some countries's ip?
    We didn't block any countries nor IP addresses.

MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    dadaLocation
    20Posts

pls give us any starter and armor +10 as a starter :( low level armor is no problem atleast we have it for killing mobs easily at begginer level, your server is already good than the others one because of online for cash system. even tough its lack of many bugs like not every job has awakening skill yet, but im sure u will update it later, for now pls just give us starter armor or weapon. or atleast make a custom npc that sell enhancement weapon and armor stone in silver so we can buy from it and enhance it manually. thx

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    7Posts

I have to fake IP to enter main page, but it's very lag. Can you help me to enter page without faking IP?

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    4Posts

Very, very long delay, even when using wtfast. The server in Brazil?

MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

please do not banned IP, i can't play this game,

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    The CityLocation
    702Posts

Server is great I think the poster forgot to post rates and stuff but anyone wondering it is.

Also a List of the current working features posted here:

Development Summary - November 6, 2016 - OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server
    I rarely come on, but when I do, I post logical shit.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    16Posts

rate is good but the ping is so high, around 360ms since its location is in EU (Brazil)

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement