[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by ogrefestorg View Post
    You were never banned in Discord. You were simply muted. If you were the person that asked too much about legality etc, of course you would get banned. None of our members have problems with Nullbyte, only you. If you have something against him, go to him and talk to him directly and not create multiple hate topics. Sorry for any problems caused by him.
    Uhm I am sorry but I feel like you are mistaking me for someone else because I never ever created any topics?. I never questioned any legality of the server or anything. Like I mentioned originally I only commented on someone who made mention of another BDO private server. In fact I was pointing out the perks of the Ogrefest server however I was framed as advertising the other server. I was warned to not do it and I simply tried to explain that I did not advertise anything. I was and still am banned from the discord channel. (My Discord nick is different). I received a PM from that Nullbyte guy saying "Warning 1/3" and I tried to reply to him but I couldn't because he blocked me.

As for your statement that none of the people is having issues with Nullbyte, I hate to burst your bubble. I've heard a lot of people in several guilds complaining about him and his temper. Anyways, I've tried your server, I gave a simple and short objectively review based on my experience for everyone to see it on this board. The verdict about the server itself was rather positive too.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    15Posts

Re: [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    You the ones with multiple accounts for RZ should do more research. They stole files? You have proved? Or just jealous over them? Be a big kids and face it.
    I dont need to provide any proof on this lol. It's a widely known fact that MANY private servers, especially under the .to domain are groups of individuals that hack server files from companies. You do realize that private servers are never legal right? Do you HONESTLY think the developers are selling files to no names who can't even build a website and they are perfectly fine with them taking their customers? Get a grip.

Server files are always stolen unless they are emulator based like Ogrefest. (Which still aren't 100% legal.)

No idea what you are talking about regarding forum accounts, this is my only one. lol. Get a grip on reality and stop being so defensive when you know nothing.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    in vindictusLocation
    18Posts

so i played the pay to play version 7 day free pass and was looking into this server and was curios if it would a good one to join and is it still up and what the benefits of playing it as the free stuff.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natraz View Post
    so i played the pay to play version 7 day free pass and was looking into this server and was curios if it would a good one to join and is it still up and what the benefits of playing it as the free stuff.
    Its got a good community and an active staff, you also get free pearls for playing based on gametime. Only downside is that this is not a full game yet, its still being worked on. So if you want the best experience content wise, its not here much yet. I think its worht checking out if its for you though.

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    4,068Posts

Already signed up before in the community, my question to the server has always been in if its any good for South East Asian players or technically, what's the difference between playing a non-emulator of the game?

MemberRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    NowhereLocation
    65Posts

Do bosses in this server have the extremely annoying 1hit ko mechanics? Its what seriously is making me consider giving up on official BDO. I am sick of dying a thousand times over during every single boss fight even though I have good DP and gear. The 1hit ko mechanics need to go away permanently.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyGifted View Post
    what's the difference between playing a non-emulator of the game?
    Bugs.

Emulator = Not a complete working copy of the game, many things still do not work or work correctly. Its an ongoing bug fixing process.

Quote Originally Posted by The_B View Post
    Do bosses in this server have the extremely annoying 1hit ko mechanics?
    Seeing as they are trying to match official, I'd say it will be the same unless they decide to change it later. As of now, bosses working period is a struggle (last i checked)

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

bumpp

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    334Posts

Verdict after a few days playing:
    Server is decent, but many things needs to be fixed. GMs not so active. Nullbyte is a complete asshole, should get rid of him. Bad population, marketplace is a joke. Try to simulate the marketplace like it were high pop. In my opinion retail is not "pay to win" so I'd prefer playing there as the population is way higher and marketplace always have what you need.

Game is way too grindy, people don't want to grind the same amount they would need to do on official. Free pearls doesn't add up to this. Try another approach in order to attract players.

You're selling pearls for donations which is a -
    You sold server files to gamezbdo, which is a big minus for me. I always encourage people to go open source and let other people who can code help and make emulators even better which is exactly what this need.

The only players I can recommend this is for the banned countries who cannot play on retail.

To be honest I have tried the other two server aswell and the future for bdo ps doesn't look bright, wrong people making servers nowadays

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luriflax View Post
    Verdict after a few days playing:Server is decent, but many things needs to be fixed. GMs not so active. Nullbyte is a complete asshole, should get rid of him. Bad population, marketplace is a joke. Try to simulate the marketplace like it were high pop. In my opinion retail is not "pay to win" so I'd prefer playing there as the population is way higher and marketplace always have what you need. Game is way too grindy, people don't want to grind the same amount they would need to do on official. Free pearls doesn't add up to this. Try another approach in order to attract players.You're selling pearls for donations which is a -You sold server files to gamezbdo, which is a big minus for me. I always encourage people to go open source and let other people who can code help and make emulators even better which is exactly what this need.The only players I can recommend this is for the banned countries who cannot play on retail.To be honest I have tried the other two server aswell and the future for bdo ps doesn't look bright, wrong people making servers nowadays
    First of all, we don't have GM's, if you are referring to developers, you should know that it's not an easy task to develop Black Desert Online, probably the most hardest game to emulate out there, it wasn't written by newbies from Korea and the base is very complicated.
    We provide some patch notes related to server here: Patch Notes - OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server ; there are daily updates that are hidden from public although the more major / noticable ones are written in patch notes.

Secondly, "You're selling pearls for donations", in fact the pearls are free see here: GUIDE: How do I get in-game Pearls? - OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server you gain them by playing on our server also our developers are not assholes, if "Nullbyte" is a complete asshole, then probably you did something wrong or very insulting things, judging from your profile picture and the way you wrote your love letter towards us, I can see the very opposite, selfish in-fact.

Thirdly, We have our own goals in Black Desert Online private servers which differ from your point of view.

Lastly, Thank you for your love towards our server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    February 9 - OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

-bump-

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Dark Knight has been released!

Use this patch to play using dark knight before it's original release: Dark Knight play patch for OgreFest. - OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    958Posts

Is it possible to add a boss-countdown-timer on main page or widget in forum?
    That would be really helpful!
    ]In need of Awesome Custom launcher for your server?
    Click here for details
    We create Launchers for Tantra, Cabal, MU, Black Desert & more!

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    10Posts

i got a fx6300 8gig ram r7 360 2g i can run that game?

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,328Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drk View Post
    i got a fx6300 8gig ram r7 360 2g i can run that game?
    From official website...

System Requirements

Minimum system requirements to play Black Desert Online:

32 bit Windows 7 or 8
    Intel Core i3-530 2.9GHz
    4gb RAM
    GTS 250 / GeForce 9800 GTX / Radeon HD 6770
    1280x720 Resolution
    45GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended system requirements to play Black Desert Online:

64 bit Windows 7 or 8
    Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz