Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring!

Syr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
I've finally launched Blib.pw. I've created an hotel which actually have change to become one of the "major" hotels. I feel like every single hotel that opens nowdays, bad or great still shuts down and really doesn't give the big hotels any competition. I've put a lot of time into this hotel and I am very competetive. I will try to make a new hotel grow and make a large userbase.

Aim: We want our hotel to always be uptodate, with the latest and most unique features. We will constantly keep our players maintained. We will offer some great quality and security.

Info that nobody gives a sh*t about anyways: I am the technician (syr), and Ryzen is mainly working on the social part, support, hiring, events, you name it. We are running on an edit of Comet Emulator, mainly some small addons, commandsm edited pathfinder to make specific events working better but also the gamecenter coded. However, if you are any into emulators you know that Comet can handle huge amount of players and is extremely stable. And yes we are DDoS protected, if you don't believe me then try me
Syr - Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring! - RaGEZONE Forums

Some screenshots (may blow your mind):
Syr - Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring! - RaGEZONE Forums

78681f97696c8797e9b09c9d2a1c07d3 - Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring! - RaGEZONE Forums

a20cfc2fd8dc004f6cd36af366d8c4eb - Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring! - RaGEZONE Forums

14e36a1aa4d889cfd43e686645a53a12 - Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring! - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything is tested and works just like supposed to.

I do highly appreciate suggestions & ideas.
However, what are you waiting for? Join the fun. http://blib.pw
Update: Just added a SSL certificate.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I absolutely love the nostalgia that came when I loaded your homepage. I will check in from time to time.
been a long time old friend lol
How ya been?

This is the only hotel I get on since I came back. Pretty great.
Friendly community and staff. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun hotel.
Keep up the awesome work Syr :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'll be honest ye, there is no difference between this hotel and any other ones, all of them are upto date and most of them offer the same things as every other hotel does. And all the owners want to take a bite out of the cake and become larger in users. Anyways you picked a great index i do agree with that, feature and function wise there is noting unique and in my opinion the site is kinda messy.

However this is a pleasant community that i visited once and have revisted 3 other times again.

Reaction score
been a long time old friend lol
How ya been?

This is the only hotel I get on since I came back. Pretty great.
Friendly community and staff. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun hotel.
Keep up the awesome work Syr :8:
I'm sadly at the point of working 40 hours a week so not able to check back here too often. How's things mate?

Staff here are friendly as anything, totally recommended.

Syr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
de5a91630119f66aa4547f918721f08b - Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring! - RaGEZONE Forums

Under development :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Syr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll be honest ye, there is no difference between this hotel and any other ones, all of them are upto date and most of them offer the same things as every other hotel does. And all the owners want to take a bite out of the cake and become larger in users. Anyways you picked a great index i do agree with that, feature and function wise there is noting unique and in my opinion the site is kinda messy.

However this is a pleasant community that i visited once and have revisted 3 other times again.

I think I am pretty unique with Fast Food, working jukeboxes and helpertools etc. But maybe not to you, any suggestions on what I am missing?

Loyalty
Reaction score

You can't expect any difference. People can't just simply add ridiculous features to be "different". The idea is to be identical to Habbo. So pointing out that there is no difference bla blabla whatevr serves no value.

The only thing that can be different is the management and that this retro is actually a promise. A retro that won't just "die out" in the long run because the owner either is busy in rl life or just has no money for a vps. Nobody wants to spend time on a retro that's just going to die out after spending so much time on it building rooms , talking to people and trying to suck up to the owner to become a staff and etc etc.

With that being said , good luck Syr

Back