Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blocko Hotel | V9 | Monthly Rares | Friendly Staff | Relive 2005!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Antares111 - Blocko Hotel | V9 | Monthly Rares | Friendly Staff | Relive 2005! - RaGEZONE Forums
Click the button to join!​

ABOUT BLOCKO HOTEL
Welcome to Blocko Hotel! Blocko Hotel is one of the oldest Habbo Retro's around since 2006. With experienced Blocko Staff you can safely dive right into 2005 again when version 9 was still around. Version 9 was one of the most lovely versions of all time, before the Habbo homes came in September 2006 and everything went downhill.

COMMUNITY
The main goal is to get the oldskool community back together as it was ten years ago. But.. everyone is welcome to the community! Everyone who signups to the community does not only play a major role in the hotel, but it also supports our great hotel to keep it alive.

CREDITS
You start off with 500 credits. If you have run out of credits you can ask a Blocko Staff or Moderator around for credits.

BLOCKO STAFF
Antares
Yellow

The Hotel will soon be hosted 24/7

Antares111 - Blocko Hotel | V9 | Monthly Rares | Friendly Staff | Relive 2005! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Dennis, is that you? :O

Didn't know you still did Habbo stuff. I get tears in my eyes thinking of the good times of Habbo... *sigh*
Anyways, I'm willing to offer 100% help where needed :) You can add my Skype if you need any help: mr.josh.97

But I love the fact you still set one up. V9 was a great version, it had the best battleball version, it was SUPER UBER DUPER quick due to the way furniture were loaded and how light it actually was. Sadly, battleball was never made for v9 (and I assume the packets are much different from v26, and there's no help we could get in order to reverse engineer them).

Anyways, love this, will surely check it out! Cheers!

Josh (joshua_develop for if you wondering who I am)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Dennis, is that you? :O

Didn't know you still did Habbo stuff. I get tears in my eyes thinking of the good times of Habbo... *sigh*
Anyways, I'm willing to offer 100% help where needed :) You can add my Skype if you need any help: mr.josh.97

But I love the fact you still set one up. V9 was a great version, it had the best battleball version, it was SUPER UBER DUPER quick due to the way furniture were loaded and how light it actually was. Sadly, battleball was never made for v9 (and I assume the packets are much different from v26, and there's no help we could get in order to reverse engineer them).

Anyways, love this, will surely check it out! Cheers!

Josh (joshua_develop for if you wondering who I am)

Yes, it's me! This was named Habbo Hotel Peekarica before. However as far I can remember the official Habbo had Battleball in version 9. It only had one arena. As Shockwave slowly dies, I'm looking for someone who is willing to remake Habbo V9 in HTML5 with a bit modern style. I'll draw an example soon. :)
Quackster It's a flying div. I will place the logo in the hotel image itself soon.

Back