Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cecret WoW 3.3.5 WotLK Custom Instant 80

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cecret WoW 3.3.5

Server Information:
I have been developing Cecret WoW's custom content off and on for a good amount of time, and I am now opening the server to beta testers. The server is an instant 80 custom funserver, and it includes a variety of custom content, including custom quest areas, custom repeatable quest areas, item upgrading quest lines, many custom bosses and mobs (ALL of which are scripted with spells/custom boss fights), lots of custom items, and several custom spells. Anyone that likes custom funservers would be a great beta tester for Cecret WoW.
Other custom features include:

• Custom commands, including global chat, max skills, unstucker, buffs, food, and mall teleport
  • Custom skill trainer, custom enchant NPC, custom teleporter NPCs, and more custom NPCs
  • Unique main custom questline, which includes many custom quest areas, and unlocks repeatable quests
  • A variety of unique custom items, many of which can be upgraded through acquiring materials through custom bosses and quests
  • Cecret Chests hidden all throughout custom quest areas, which contain upgrading materials

Custom Content Pictures
Custom Mall:
REMOVED
REMOVED

Custom Quest Areas:
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

Custom Bosses:
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

Video of in-game content:

These are only some of many more custom quest areas, custom mobs, and much more custom content. Come in-game to explore all the custom content!

Beta Testers:
Beta testers will be rewarded with a powerful custom weapon, along with several custom upgrading materials. Beta testers can instantly receive this reward ingame from a quest given by the Welcome NPC.
What Beta Testers should do on the server: Simply play the game's custom content as you normally would on a custom server. While doing this, please report only custom content-related issues on this forum. Issues and bugs dealing with spells and talents are not currently the priority. Right now the priority is to gather information about the custom content and get feedback.

Connecting to the server:
Please note that if you joined before 5/25/16, you must reconnect to one of the NEW Hamachi Networks, AND change your realmlist.
Since the server is currently in beta testing, the server will be running on hamachi. To connect to the server, follow these steps:

• Download Hamachi (from this LINK - or URL: https://secure.logmein.com/hamachi.msi) or skip this step if you already have Hamachi
  • Next you need to join the Cecret WoW Hamachi network. To do this: open LogMeIn Hamachi, click network, click join existing network, and enter the following information:
    • Network ID: cecretwow100
    • Password: cecret
    • if the network is full, use cecretwow101, then cecretwow102, etc.
  • Once you're connected to one of the Hamachi networks, go to the website at: http://25.83.253.212/
  • From the website, you can create an account, then set your realmlist to: set realmlist 25.83.253.212
  • Once you have done all of the above, you must download the custom patch-9.mpq file from the website, then put it in your data folder inside your WoW folder. Delete your Cache folder located in your WoW folder, then you're ready to play! [Note that the patch-9 is needed for custom weapons and items to show up and equip correctly.]

I know Hamachi may seem like an inconvenience, but it is the only option at the moment. I realize not many players will join a Hamachi server, but a large population is not important right now. The server will hopefully not require hamachi soon.

Also, I am now looking for some GMs to help new players and oversee the server while I'm offline. Just inquire in these forums, or contact me in-game if interested. Note that I ask that you have some in-game playtime before inquiring.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you give the server a try! Thank you all beta testers. (Note: All beta tester accounts WILL be saved once the server advances out of the beta stage.)

Last edited:
Back