Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ClashOfMuOline || Season 6.3 || No Reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to the Clash Of Mu Online project.

b0Q11lE - ClashOfMuOline || Season 6.3 || No Reset - RaGEZONE Forums

We know that sometimes reading is tiring and we go straight to the register. But please be patient and see what we have to offer you.

By skipping the difficult words and presenting them in practice our server will not have full items or resets.

We will work with a new form of character strengthening that will be through the purchase of PL (PointLevel) packages by GoblinPoints.

A way to motivate you to explore the features of MuOnline by creating goals for winning GPoints and increasing change and trade between players within the game.

And how to do that?
Participating in the events, facing Bosses and winning the Daily and weekly Ranking's.

The game is HARD?
We have the bad habit of associating the difficulty of the game with the XP rate it offers. This is because for several years we played servers focused on the purpose of the reset and consequently the rate of XP determined the speed at which it was possible to reset.

This type of vision comes down to a style of play:

1 - Run of resets: For is to play turned monotone, enter upar and reset, upar and reset, upar and reset ....
2 - Source of profit and livelihood for the ADM: Who can go to a PVP today with a set set of the game? Servers with more than 300 custom items. It is shopping for gold, cash, relikia and etc. etc. etc. etc. After all, the only thing that matters is you buy the newest full KIT that is naturally the STRONGEST.
3 - Participate in the most varied and crazy forms of PVP: King PVP by class, king pvp all class, king pvp of that, king pvp of that.

In summary: I'm going to play MU!
I reserve, 50 reais pro full kit, I leave up for 24 hours in full automatic mode where he upa, resets, and distributes points all alone. After tomorrow I hunt for the best Auto Combo and AutoPotion, maybe even buy a premium hacker. And I'm going to spend the weekend disputing these PVPs, screwing others and being accused of Hacker.

This is the reality of today. Are we lying? LOL

And what do we have to offer other than that?

"Server has reset?" R: No.

"How do I get strong in the game?" R: Conquering Goblin Points by the different ways we offer and exchanging for PL packages through the / pl command.

More information: https://forum.clashofmuonline.net/index.php?/topic/160-exclusive-point-level-pl/

"Server has low XP?" R: Server XP is becoming less relevant since you only have to reach the maximum level of 400, the master level of 200 and the remainder will be charged to the points you acquire through the PL packages.

"Server does not sell item, how will I stay strong?" R: You will assemble your own kits, hunt box of kundum, kill boss, trade items with more options, evolve our items, take a chance on the chaos machine.

"Do these packages have limits?" R: At first we will offer 150 packages, 100 of them immediately and 50 in the course of the server, to be bought with a progressive price table.

"Can I buy GPoints?" R: No, the only way to get GPoints is in'game. Playing, participating in the events, career plan and eliminating the boss.

"How about seeing who has the best build?" R: Do not know what build is? How BK will you put more point in Strength or Energy?

And does your ELFA need more agility or vitality? A good strategy will make a difference in PVP.

In addition to these resources we have:

Career path: https://forum.clashofmuonline.net/index.php?/topic/163-exclusive-career-plan/

New Invasions

New Boss

"Cool, and how are you going to support the server if you do not sell the item?" R: Our goal is to have a good server to play. Where it's worth it to devote hours to it and call those hours of LEISURE.

Did you like the project? Make a donation and become a VIP player. It's enough to help this server keep up.

How are machine and jewel server rates?

Nothing is 100% fixed, some are difficult to put other easier. You can lose your items in the machine or an item can return to level 0 when trying to put +9.

This is bad? Really, but it values ​​in-game items and strengthens the trade.

Stay tuned on our forum, we'll give you constant gameplay tips like smart use of Seals and amulets, how to conduct your quests, and how to build in the game.

So, what do you think?
Want more information?

Join us, leave your opinion, critique, play, contribute to redeem one of the most epic MMO games ever.
You will make EVERY DIFFERENCE

TgThor - ClashOfMuOline || Season 6.3 || No Reset - RaGEZONE Forums

Information:

Do you know about Clash Of MuOnline

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back