Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CrossFire] ArxGaming Private server - Custom UPD - x15 rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DartRoltonCF - [CrossFire] ArxGaming Private server - Custom UPD - x15 rates - RaGEZONE Forums
DartRoltonCF - [CrossFire] ArxGaming Private server - Custom UPD - x15 rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Rates:

• Exp х15
  • GP х15
  • Donate 1$ - 7524 ZP!
  • 800RP for daily mission

Server based on crossfire NA client!
Exclusive weapons from others localisations!
Exclusive capsule packs!
Exclusive maps!

In shop for GP you can buy weapons as Ak12-Russia! VERP, M4A1 RedLine and many other!

Gifts for new users!

Site\Registration - News ArxGaming Crossfire
Forum - ArxGaming - New private servers

Server Specifications:
  • RAM: 32GB
  • Processor Speed: Xeon E3 1320 - 3.4GHz x 2
  • Connection: 1Gbit
  • Hosting Location: Russia, LA-BR, Europe

Review
[video=youtube;IXCnyz-GoNg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IXCnyz-GoNg[/video]

Screenshots:

We have much updates with latest crossfire content! Check our site!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok my thread deleted....1 more i cant enter the game even its patch done .....omg.....need to turn of anti virus or?after i click start the patch show but after few second its show some crash

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok my thread deleted....1 more i cant enter the game even its patch done .....omg.....need to turn of anti virus or?after i click start the patch show but after few second its show some crash

no need disable anvirus if it isnt avast. Just run new launcher and update all. And write all questions on arx forum.

PS today UPD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server is not so popular whats about event which gives RP ?
maby more ppl would join because of the event .... maby
server is a bit laggig ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i Hope this server is reliable and is not another Fantasy Games Crossfire. (Were they even listen to players at all, they just want $$$ which they close down after)

So i hope this server is trusted all the way

Just note,
MEGA CO NZ (Best site for you guys speed up the download) (Formerly known as Megaupload)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When are we going get a low tier GP Content Update ... Most of the time is ZP Updates get the favor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back