Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dragon Nest] DN Awakening Vintage Server !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragon Nest : Awakening

Our Forums: https://forum.dnawakening.net/

Game Account Registration: https://dnawakening.net/myaccount.html

Discord Chat : https://discord.gg/012mUSoJCvKIrxPMZ

We are a brand new Dragon nest private server but we are taking a different turn on it. We are bringing back the golden age of dragon nest with the release of a 40 CAP Server with some of the newer aspects of the game. Basically a mix and match of the best of the old and new with more of our own custom twists. It is our goal to provide the most balanced, fair and non "Pay 2 Win" server there is.

7 Released classes - Warrior, Cleric, Archer , Sorceress , Academic, Kali & Assassin

Low rates on mob/quest xp/gold/drop/skill points

All dungeons level 1 - 40 Fully working With Job Quest for every class

Completely Custom Shops for theme park, PVP & General

Server is completely translated with proper english

Completely custom cash shop, pandora box and costume system re-worked from the ground up

We are making almost every cash/normal trad-able so that the economy has every chance to thrive

Keeping things balanced and fair we have developed alot of the game's system from the ground up. To name 2 examples would be our custom enhancement system which goes up to +15 and a brand new system completely developed by us related to the cash shop costumes.

In our server EVERY single costume piece has the same exact stats as any other piece of the same kind. We have also added every single costume piece to the exact same set bonus system. Now you can mix and match to wear any costume piece to your heart's content without worrying about losing any stats. We believe that a player's stats and quality should be based on their time and energy spent ingame, NOT their wallets. But of course the server needs your donations to survive so they are very appreciated.
Please come and try it, you may post your comments/questions below or on our forums.
Thank You.

Razeen Ahmad - [Dragon Nest] DN Awakening  Vintage Server !! - RaGEZONE Forums

zVR6lBv - [Dragon Nest] DN Awakening  Vintage Server !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh...whats this...liquid coming from my eyes? tears of joy you say?

But in all seriousness, really appreciate what you guys are doing. Theres a lot of potential in starting this small, but keep in mind that DNOracle was trying to do the same thing but they died cuz their owner didn't care to patch bugs and work on proper content updates.
- My advice would be to ercise a bit of AGILE but actually getting stuff done xD

Frank

Oh...whats this...liquid coming from my eyes? tears of joy you say?

But in all seriousness, really appreciate what you guys are doing. Theres a lot of potential in starting this small, but keep in mind that DNOracle was trying to do the same thing but they died cuz their owner didn't care to patch bugs and work on proper content updates.
- My advice would be to ercise a bit of AGILE but actually getting stuff done xD

Frank

Come to think of it you can literally re-release the 50 and 60 caps and fix everything that was wrong with them and the game would still be golden.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the support and your concerns.
We are doing and will be doing everything possible to make sure to get this all done in a fast and proper manner.
Our patches will be weekly and bi-weekly, we will fix/add anything needed/requested by the community as fast as we can.
The reason we went back to 40 IS to build up the server from the ground up to every single new content/cap we add on.
Please help spread the word about us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just registered and try to login to website but cant login.. also i try the account recovery but nothings happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just registered and try to login to website but cant login.. also i try the account recovery but nothings happen

We are currently doing a Dedi Server change. There will be more info on that shortly on our forums ,Sorry for the issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question... What do you have to offen on lvl 40 cap beside 40 nests and um... 1st job change? cause next job change is at 45 lol. Apart from that what else do you have in there ? Website looks really poor i can't find any infos about rates or other important stuff cause saying low rates on drop/exp/gold ain't making me feel any better to even think about joining (i personally hate grinding for years that's why im looking for a good pserver)/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At our 40 cap there are dungeons, nests, theme park, pvp, Saint haven defence ... and when enough players are geared we will release Sea Dragon Nest. IF you have any specific question you can ask here or go to our forums https://forum.dnawakening.net/ and ask there. Parts of our main site are still under doing dev work but we decided to release the account section first in order to release fast. We will be back up and running after the dedi change.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah you don't really showed anything beside text and 4 screens that doesnt really show anything like CC or whatssoover . Not gonna try it but gl anyway .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rolling back to an earlier update was kinda your mistake, Why would I sit here and play an old update version of the game when I can go somewhere else and play it updated with all classes? That's kinda silly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rolling back to an earlier update was kinda your mistake, Why would I sit here and play an old update version of the game when I can go somewhere else and play it updated with all classes? That's kinda silly.

Try it. When the old content wrecks your poop you'll see how awesome DN was way back then :D.

Or don't...it's really your call. Plenty of indo/philipino/russian servers out there that offer all the crap content you're looking for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MORE NEWS!

We have brought back the OLD saint haven, added borderless screen and ZOOM support !!
Come TRY IT OUT ! ^__^

hScyc9D - [Dragon Nest] DN Awakening  Vintage Server !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this server and it's terrible. I honestly don't mind if the experience rate is low but to cheap out on other things that's bad form especially for a private server. You have to pay cash to obtain inventory bags/storage. You have to spam theme parks for a really long time to exchange for any type of cash items and it's limited per week. Level up box is locked completely. The enhancement rate is same as the official server and the drop rate and gold rate is also low. Limited content and locked out new character classes why play on this server instead of the official.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have issues or suggestions for our server, you are more then welcome to share your opinion on our forums.

Last edited:
Back