Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DragonNest + Dragonica] ChaossXGaming Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi People,
ChaossxGaming Network is looking for lovely people to play our newly and fresh from the oven games.

Dragonest - 10x 5x 5x - http://dragonest.chaossxgaming.network/
Max level 93
9 ClassesWe decided to have a low rate server for people to enjoy the game especially PVE.Currently in CBT Phase starting today 03/05/2017 up to 8/05/2017.
Will add more details after CBT

Chaos Dragonica - OBT Patch Notes
Features:
1. Cash Farming
We are making an easier way to farm cash for the player. In Chaos Dragonica, you can farm cash by four different ways:
+ Paris Dungeon: 30% 3 Small Cash Pouch, 30% 2 Small Cash Pouch, 40% 1 Small Cash Pouch - Each of them is 30 Cash
+ Bone Dragon: 50% 2 Small Cash Pouch, 50% 1 Small Cash Pouch
+ Orc Dungeon: Same as Paris
+ Killing Mobs: When you kill a mob, you have 15% chance to get 1 Silver Star. 200 Silver Stars = 30 Cash

2. Enchant Item
We have increased 5% rate of each enchant level, but after level 16, your item can be decreased 1 level when enchanting fail

3. Items
Many new items, many ways to upgrade your spec without donating

4. Dungeons:
Custom dungeons updated as soon as possible. Currently, we have: Leo Dungeon, Metro City, Ice Palace, Valentine Dungeon

5. Server Rating and Specs:
Rate: x5 Gold, x10 EXP, x5 Drop Rate
Server specs:
Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 3.4Ghz 8 Processors
32GB RAM
200 GB SSD
Unlimited Traffic
2Gbps Bandwidth

6. OBT Event
+Jumping Event: You can create 8 Level 40, Job 2 characters each account
+Lord Dragon's Bless: All players will receive a bless from Lord Dragon - Elga. Increase 50% all of EXP gained, 10% Soulcraft Rate, 10% Enchant Rate
+Newbie Gift Code: contains 10 W-Coin, 1 Gold Coin, 1 X5 EXP Boost (1hr), 7 days Gold Premium Member
All players participate in OBT will have a chance to win a reward worth $200
Sincerely,
Chaossxgaming Network

Attachment below :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Dragonest + Dragonica ChaossXGaming Network

Moved to Upcoming Servers as the servers are currently in beta. Once they are live, feel free to request a thread move here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/server-live-read-1050966/

Also, kindly include more information (as well a screenshot for Dragonica) regarding both games as the only thing we know are the rates for the Dragon Nest server. I'll give you 48 hours to add more information. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am thinking of joining but would like to see a bit more info on it like how many players you have so far and so on like tenpi said

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded client twice, but my client just stops responding, and cant get any help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded client twice, but my client just stops responding, and cant get any help

Hi,

Again sorry but I tried to help your as much as possible for almost an hour got photos and stuff. I am not your IT guy who will fix whatever is wrong with you computer out of 88 people waiting for OBT you and the other guy can't connect to the game which is kind of weird.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Again I am not rude just blunt your suggestion are a joke (got a screen shot here) I said go to another server if you want to be fed by 999999999 - Cash lol

The servers are not meant for income it's just for people to enjoy the game it's a bonus if people donate.

Wouldn't argue with people like you and we don't want toxic in our community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the suggestion was about enhancement you cant get past +6 they boom every time plus the cash shop is way bugged not about cash kid like he says he is not rude just up above "I am not your IT guy who will fix whatever is wrong with you computer " what shows he will not help anyone and for the 88 ppl thats a lie there was only me and another on his forums that were actually trying to play like i said dont waist your time folks join the others there way better then his wanna be server and

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back