Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ExtazyMu S3 | Exp99999x | Drop100% | HotWebshop |Easy PVP SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extazy-Mu | New Born

Server Information
Server: ExtazyMu
Version : Season III Episode I
Experience: 99999x
Drops: 100%
Bless Bug: On
Reset Lvl: 400Max Level: 400
Max Points : 32.767
Reset : From the website/server
GreandReset Need: 50 resets
Rebirths Need: 5 GrandReset
Points Per Level: 10/14
Box+1,2,3,4,5 In Shop Lorencia !
Wings 1,2,3 Level in Shop !
All Jewels in shop

Rewards

Reset Day Top: 100 credits
GreandReset 1000 credits
Rebirths 5000 credits

Jewels and Chaos Machine ratio
Jewel of Soul ratio: 100%
Jewel of Life ratio: 100%
Jewel of Bless ratio: 100%
+10 Item Succes ratio: 100%
+11 Item Succes ratio: 100%
+12 Item Succes ratio: 100%
+13 Item Succes ratio: 100%

Server Commands
/reset - reset your character in game
/post - global message, which in chat window see all connected payers
/pkclear - This command clears your PK status!
/addstr (count) - ads your number of points (Strenght)
/addvit (count) - ads your number of points (Vitality)
/addagi (count) - ads your number of points (Agility)
/addene (count) - ads your number of points (Energy)
/addcmd (count) - ads your number of points (command)
beLikeKiNG - ExtazyMu S3 | Exp99999x | Drop100% | HotWebshop |Easy PVP SERVER! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP we have nice pvp over there join us

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Also we have weekly server updates with fixes new things customs and minor changes, balances!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SERVER UPDATE #2.0
Hello all the dear Extazy-Mu players,so I want to cheer you up.We've got new items on the server and in the webshop so you can buy them. Another couple of upgrades you notice in a great game,and from now on best top 5 will be delete for the resets of all the players! To see the updates,you will need to download the patch from the downloads section.Sincerely, Extazy-Mu Administrator

I waiting for server! Extazy-Mu - New born!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody,respectful to Extazy-Mu gamers and visitors,after a long time,we made an update,we removed all users only to fix the entire server.
We replaced the server design,we arranged the pvp balance,we arranged to wipe the opt and removed the custom items,just to make you better play and replace the server 5000x exp and 50% drop to download the new client to play,but who were buying credits,contact me to beautify.As a member of the game,you will receive 500 free points and the initial status will be made after 200.So its still a newbie bonus to get it for me.Newbie [Extazy] and acc id.Extazy-Mu Administrator is looking for a good game for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FREE CREDITS EVERY FRIDAY

Hello all Extazy-Mu gamers and visitors want to announce a new idea that is related to obtaining credits.
300 You will receive credits every Friday at 19:00. Regards Extazy-Mu Administrator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EXTAZY-MU S4E7 SERVER OPEN!

LT:

Sveiki visi Extazy-Mu žaidėjai ir lankytojai,turiu naujų žinių,mes jau veikiame su Season 4 Episode 7 versija ir max reitingais,tai serveryje levelis kyla greitai,šopai ir spotai skirti tik high rates serveriui,ideta custom itemai,svetaineje vip sistema,ir visokios kitos sistemos,deja tik nepavyko išsaugoti jūsų akauntu tai kas pirkote kreditus rasykite man i skype.Tai lauksime jūsų žaidime,pagarbiai Extazy-Mu Administratorius.

ENG:

Hello all Extazy-Mu gamers and visitors,I have new knowledge,we are already operating with Season 4 Episode 7 and max ratings,this server level comes up fast, for high-end servers only,custom items,website vip, and Any other system,unfortunately,just failed to save your account,so what did you buy credits,put me in skype.Its awaiting your game,respectfully Extazy-Mu Administrator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to all EXTAZY-MU players and visitors,so were sorry for all the vipe,version changes and so on,so now were going to have Season II version and max ratings,so the server runs perfectly,the level is rising very fast.Were still looking for one gamemaster to be active for us to expand and similar,interested in posts write me to skype mauter52,its so much news for this time! Sincerely, EXTAZY-MU Administrator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back