Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[New Flyff Server] Heaven Flyff Classic (No Donation Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mynameislim - [New Flyff Server] Heaven Flyff Classic (No Donation Items) - RaGEZONE Forums
H
eaven F
lyff Classic
Exp 25x / Drop 10x / Penya 25x

New and Fresh v19 international mid rate server. We offer you only the best and most classic Flyff experience. No PAY to WIN. Classes are PvP and PvE balanced. Experience team PvE with our custom Guild Colosseum and so much more! Our goal is to have the biggest and most active Flyff Community ever!

Server Features

• No ridiculous stats
  • No Negative Awakes
  • Masquerade or Classic Flyff Texture
  • Auto Change Job
  • Teleporter System
  • Customized Colosseum
  • FFA Deathmatch Battle
  • Customized Fashion and Skins
  • Boss Hunting Farm System
  • Edited Skills and Set Effects
  • Glow Changer
  • Pet Glow
  • Pet Filter
  • Fair Game Play
  • Dungeon Timer
  • Active Staffs

And many more!

This differs from many other servers, as they only care about money, not player satisfaction. I, however, care deeply about the players experience and enjoyment. I constantly listen to the players ideas, wants, and needs. This, I believe, makes us way ahead of other cash servers. These cash servers I am refering to are the servers who make new features and updates only to make money, and said new features only cater to the ones who pay. HeavenFlyff is completely opposite to them, as I make updates and features for player enjoyment. Be part of our friendly and happy growing community now!

Youtube Video:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your link or the website is broken, 404 Not Found....dead server?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Closed and moved to Upcoming Servers temporarily until OP responds to my PM regarding the status of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back