Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GrandMU SXII ~ 1000x EXP, Balanced & New, PvP, Bossing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
admin, pls fix vip service. it was written that mixing wings is 100% and i tried twice and no results. nickname felik
also i had grandreset and then i lost my tree points, pls check if mixing is 100% on golden vip
https://imgur.com/3PLYClm
just take a look and help pls :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
admin, pls fix vip service. it was written that mixing wings is 100% and i tried twice and no results. nickname felik
also i had grandreset and then i lost my tree points, pls check if mixing is 100% on golden vip
https://imgur.com/3PLYClm
just take a look and help pls :)
During mixing wings make sure you use valueable items. 100% is the maximum chance u can get as gold, but u need to sacrifice some good exc items for example.

Will update you about master tree in a minute. EDIT: So after GR you can still normally gain back your master level points and skills, if you reach 400 normal level. Once you are 1 grand reset and 400 normal level you will start gaining master levels/points again. We do have 10 Master Points per level though so this makes up for it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
During mixing wings make sure you use valueable items. 100% is the maximum chance u can get as gold, but u need to sacrifice some good exc items for example.

Will update you about master tree in a minute. EDIT: So after GR you can still normally gain back your master level points and skills, if you reach 400 normal level. Once you are 1 grand reset and 400 normal level you will start gaining master levels/points again. We do have 10 Master Points per level though so this makes up for it.

naah, cant agree. im 400 normal level 395 master lvl,and i have 0 points added in tree and 14 points to add. its still bugged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
naah, cant agree. im 400 normal level 395 master lvl,and i have 0 points added in tree and 14 points to add. its still bugged
Your master level did not get reset to 0 after grand reset? Did it stay 395 master level? Need some information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my master reset didnt reset after grand reset. i stayed 395 master level and i think it's fair. but there should be points for it. if after grand reset there is whole reset of master lvl it doesnt make sense. it should be written 'make 400master lvl, wear 800lvl items and then go grand reset'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my master reset didnt reset after grand reset. i stayed 395 master level and i think it's fair. but there should be points for it. if after grand reset there is whole reset of master lvl it doesnt make sense. it should be written 'make 400master lvl, wear 800lvl items and then go grand reset'

I am looking into it still seems like some situations bugged, will update this post & refund lost points! :$: EDIT: Temporarily disabled grand reset, all GR refunded and Master Points aswell.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread bump!

- Added new Vote Top event (weekly)
- Drop (exc) balance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enjoying the server, would like to offer Game Master application if its possible :love:

Back