Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guardian MU Season 6 Episode 3 |Exp: 100x|Drop: 50x|No Rebirth|No Webshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM Coeus - Guardian MU Season 6 Episode 3 |Exp: 100x|Drop: 50x|No Rebirth|No Webshop - RaGEZONE Forums

==================================================
GUARDIAN MU SEASON 6 EPISODE 3

MUtizens! We are inviting you to join our gaming community and showcase the beast in you when it comes to playing MU Online. Build your character! Take over all the events! And create your Guilds that will dominate the Castle Siege! Join now and let GuardianMU take you to the next level!

Server Information:
Season 6 Episode 3 MU Engine Premium Files
Exp Rate: 100x
Drop Rate: 50x
No Rebirth
Max Lvl: 400
Max ML: 200
No Webshop
Cash Shop Enabled
Ecoins and PC Points Features Enabled
Rage Fighter And Summoner available for purchase at Cash Shop
GMO Like Settings

DEFAULT IN-GAME EVENTS
Blood Castle
Chaos Castle
Scrambled Words
Dungeon Race
Balgass Event
Kundun Minion Invasion
Double Goer Event
Imperial Guardian
Illusion Temple
Devil Square
Gens War
Castle Siege every Saturday at 8pm-10pm (GMT+8)

Screen Shots:
GM Coeus - Guardian MU Season 6 Episode 3 |Exp: 100x|Drop: 50x|No Rebirth|No Webshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Nice. I have tried a lot of private servers and I must say that GMU, though still on it's early stages is the cleanest server - no over stats, no special sets for "special players". Players are treated equally regardless of how much you give for the server. This server is very promising if you want a feel of the MU PH days.

Our castle siege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzIVm7EIke0

Feel free to check the rest of the videos I uploaded in my channel.​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice. I have tried a lot of private servers and I must say that GMU, though still on it's early stages is the cleanest server - no over stats, no special sets for "special players". Players are treated equally regardless of how much you give for the server. This server is very promising if you want a feel of the MU PH days.

Our castle siege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzIVm7EIke0

Feel free to check the rest of the videos I uploaded in my channel.​

We are doing our best to provide each MUtizens (MU Players) a balanced gaming and a very promising gaming community. Thanks by the way for your video link, I appreciate it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The best server I have ever played on. Balance and well-maintaned. The GM's are not biased and always there to help the players. Come play and experience this awesome server!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like this server thats why Im proud to be here. Best server, best community, approchable admins. One of a kind server. No reset. No full option. No bugs. No cheats. Donotor or not can be on top it depends on your strategy. Keep it up. Kuddos everyone. Experience it your self!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GuardianMuPhils is one of the best that MU that I have played since I was a child. Here in GMU only the fittest survives but we are all friendly and also the GMU staffs. So come on guys we are looking sooner enough to see you playing guardianmu. Come on lets play GUARDIANMUPHILS.COM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GuardianMuPhils is the best MU i played this is better than the other server. So friendly GMS and so many events, COME AND JOIN THIS GAME NOW!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
one of the best MU server i play. friendly players and friendly GM's in this server. lets play GMU! (y)

Back