Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabMy.xyz | R63B - 24/7 - 99.9% Uptime - Hiring - Latest UI - Regularly Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

HabMy is a retro private server that was established on 12 December 2017. It was founded by me, @airilxx based on years of experiences in creating and managing several retro private servers, and currently assisted by several individuals, which are my friends. At HabMy, we strives to offers you the best in-game experiences, and stable game economy through our zero-lags servers, latest UI from ChocolateyCMS (several fixes by me) and also powered by Arcturus Emulator. Powered by several servers, which have been adapted with latest technology and located in strategic locations, we believe it could reduce lagness to our user-end. This server is currently on developing status, so you may expect new features and fixes that mostly came on every weekends.

Features :-
  • ChocolateyCMS with several fixes by me
  • Arcturus Emulator
  • New User Experiences (NUX)
  • New Furniture and Clothing
  • Helpers/Guardians Tools and Ambassador Tools
  • Stable Economy
  • Latest Game UI
  • Dedicated Staffs
  • Zero-Lag Experiences
  • Offline Messaging
  • Working Wireds, Games (Battle Banzai, Roller Skating)
  • Regularly Maintenances and Updates

Screenshots :-

ayril - HabMy.xyz | R63B - 24/7 - 99.9% Uptime - Hiring - Latest UI - Regularly Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
Web UI

ayril - HabMy.xyz | R63B - 24/7 - 99.9% Uptime - Hiring - Latest UI - Regularly Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
Client UI

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi there. I think the logo is absolutely horrible. You seem to have an overall understanding as to what's required to get a decent userbase, but I'm curious... what language is this hotel? And do you play to keep the .xyz TLD?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there. I think the logo is absolutely horrible. You seem to have an overall understanding as to what's required to get a decent userbase, but I'm curious... what language is this hotel? And do you play to keep the .xyz TLD?

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Here is the answer for your questions.

- For the logo part, I'm agree with your opinion. It looks such horrible as it was generated by habbo logo generator. I'm planning to change it soon, as I've actually have the final design of the logo with me.

- Current userbase of this hotel is from Malaysia, as its from my local country. I'm planning to enforce this as International speaking hotel, but need to find more userbase from other country too.

- For the domain part, I'll might be using .XYZ TLD for the time being, because there's 9+ months remaining before it need to be renewed again. Planning to find .COM, but it kinda cost me $$.

*Sorry for my bad English, I'm Malaysian.

Back