Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGE MU| Season 13 1-2 | Exp 25x - Drop 30% | NO Reset Server | Opening 29-06-2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grand Opening 29-06-2018
Registration enabled, Active Download

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Js1ksI - IGE MU| Season 13 1-2 | Exp 25x - Drop 30% | NO Reset Server | Opening 29-06-2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

[EVENTS] TOP LEVEL[ENG]

As the server's big opening approaches, the best way to challenge and incentivize our guests is with an event! We challenge our community on Titan, who will hit level 400 first? Of course, no challenge is complete without a reward, thus you'll have to follow some easy rules:

* First 5 characters will be eligible to win *Only 1 Winner Per IP*
* Please notify an admin via the official forum post (link below) and include a screenshot with the statistics page open.
* Please include time of reaching level 400 so we can verify against our logs (don't worry, we will be watching very carefully!

Awards

1st place: Wings level 3 + 9 + Luck + Random Option + 400 wcoin

2nd place: wings level 3 +9 + Luck + Random Option + 200 wcoin

3rd place: wings level 2.5 + 9 + Luck + Random Option + 120 wcoin

4th place: Wings level 2.5 + 9 + Luck + Option + 80 wcoin

5th place: Wings level 2.5 +9 + Luck + Option

For more information visit HERE.

Are you ready?!
---------------------------------------------o---------------------------------------------

[EVENTO] TOP LEVEL [SPN]

Queridos jugadores:

A medida que se acerca la gran apertura del servidor, la mejor manera de darles la bienvenida es con un gran evento, es por eso que comenzaremos el evento de nivel, ¿en qué consiste?

- Consiste en lo siguiente, será un top de 5 personas que debe hacer lo siguiente

- Deben anunciar la fecha en que llegaron al nivel 400
- Debes colocar una foto colocando a tu personaje con las estadísticas que te notifiquen efectivamente que has alcanzado el objetivo

los primeros 5 que alcancen el nivel 400 ganarán.

Premios

1er lugar: Alas nivel 3 + 9 + Suerte + opción ramdon + 400 wcoinc
2º lugar: alas nivel 3 +9 + suerte + opción ramdon + 200 wcoinc
3er lugar: alas nivel 2.5 + 9 + suerte + opción de ramdom + 120 wcoinc
4to lugar: Alas nivel 2.5 + 9 + Suerte + opción + 80 wcoinc
5to lugar: Alas nivel 2.5 +9 + Suerte + opción

Para mayor informacion visita nuestro foro.

[EVENTS] TOP LEVEL - Events - IGE-Network

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after i readed the all topic, i see here an admin opened to players, to make an fair gameplay. congrats, thats is the way an admin should behave.

i will join the server ;)

but 350 lvl to create lancer is not to big ? some servers have lvl 1 from all

Cheers

butt an suggestion, remove option hidded info and hidden place of players whit credits, is the main reason why conflicts begin, some players have info hidden, pk people and hide where you cannot find them and is not fairplay, i play now on an server who made nixie lake for vips only, you know how i`m feeling, they come from vip maps where you dont have acces, they kill you on pvp maps and you annot touch them when his back to his sanctuary :)) nice no ? is kinda the same thing whit hidden info

BTW later edit, do you have wings lvl 3 or 4 in xshop ? you said no vips and no webshop, what about that ? do you offer seals also ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon my friend.

Thanks for writing, if it is correct, to see the suggestions of everyone in the post we decided to modify the level of creation of each character, so I will leave the table here.

eiuOio - IGE MU| Season 13 1-2 | Exp 25x - Drop 30% | NO Reset Server | Opening 29-06-2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

About your suggestion, it will be studied and the safest thing is that we remove the privacy.About CashShop, there are no friends, there are no wings, levels 3 and 4, in the forum you will find information about CashShop.

Forum: 400 Bad Request

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice :) let the fun begin :D add an status when coutdown is less then 6 hours to oppen :D

btw to have an fair contest for wings lvl 3 i think all chars must start at lvl 1 xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening friend, the contest will be fair :), the server will start from 0 so the people who play from tomorrow will have a better chance of winning: D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- I want to believe that you fixed some (really) terrible bugs that those files have U_U
And of course, some tweaking...
Like, a really long open beta or something, I don't know really.
(Like testing every skill and mastery on 3th skill tree and 4th skill tree because there are lot of bugs,
%% on Chaos Machine, medal drops, NPCs where shouldn't be, Golden mobs HP,
PvP elemental stats, 1st Quiver drop,
and a really long etc)

- @Crys1209 is a smart person I've to say, to make us notice that.
It is true that on that "journey to be the first lvl 400", a basic class will have advantage
(mainly Agility Elf, I may say).
All chars lvl 1 is something attractive, used by lot of servers,
you can consider it on these few last steps before the opening.
And if not, the required levels for special classes are very good, so np XD

Also: put Summoner from level 1 please,
she is a basic class.

Oh, Crys, opening time is when THIS is at 20:00 (or 8PM, as you like it).
I am writing this lacking 18 hours for opening.

- The users appreciate a server that is offering 0 donations.
That, is really strange these days, as you are paying for host, etc.
I guess it is not of my business....
Anyway, thank you, and congratulations.

Wish you really good luck!

An argentinian brother.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning my good friend, to answer your questions it is very strange to say that these files have such a bug when in fact they do not have it, the server was gradually adjusted, configuring so that everything works as it should be for it I can guarantee that the server will offer you great fun.

Of course in the journey of getting from first to lvl 400 the basic characters will have an advantage but remember that other races have more advantages over basic in every sense "damage, defense" that is why each one has a very low minimum of creation .

The server is created for the purpose of having fun, there will always be people who want to go one step further than the others so they will always want to donate to get "Seals" advantages but for those who can not donate or do not like they can use the Top Vote , which is used every 12 hours and gives you a certain amount of WcoinC and when a person comes to the top every month he is also given WCoinC, so they have many sides to get WCoinC to have Seals, remember that all those donations are for improve the server.

The RACE TO 400 Event was open today, I invite you to participate and be one of the first to win (Y)

400 Bad Request

I greet my good friend.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, it seems that I understood wrong,
because I thought that you server was going to have 0 donations.
I understood wrong.

Ok so you are giving some
free level 3 and 2.5 wings for the donators XD
Understand me?
The first 5 people to reach 400 have prize,
of course those will be all donators.
So you are giving donators, wings.

Also, your XShop is full with damage scrolls, defense, etc.
Donators will have better Exp, damage, defense, and lvl 3 wings.

People doesn't care that some guy is top 5 on ranking
because of donations, because people know that is just
a matter of time before we are all max level.
BUT when donators can have more advantages
besides leveling exp, non donators say goodbye.

Your server will be kinda P2W,
and please dont mention
votation xD

Good luck anyway

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
True, that was my point of wiew also El GROX, the fair play of event, add donation system after event is done, so we will see for real who really arrive at 400, and we all know that all will have soon lvl 3 Wings, but if you give exactly what EL Grox said, wings to donnors becouse offcourse they will wanna buy all seals to go faster at 400 , no regular player will win the contest ever.

After that only them could make events , Goldens invasions, etc.. i know you wanna have donation also, just quited an server whit some vips and donation wings lvl 4 , whit 3 4 options sets awake awakenig, and offcourse they will make more and more events kundum etc and will make more and more wcoins whit first payment and the distance betwin you say NON vip buy full sealed is the same, will only get bigger and how El Grox said, when distance betwin regular players and nonvips but fullsealed is to big, players will leave.

Remove seals and give them only lucky sets, ok by me, but seals , the event 400 will just be an laugh at the adress of normal players .

Think about it... make an fairplay server for all .. but event must be fair, becouse if not, regular players will leave and you will stay whit some vips , and in 2 weeks will leave also becouse you will have an deserted server.

Seen it so many times that i dont have enought finghers to count it.

Still undecided if i will join if donation seals is on from day 1. Finish contest and reward your best players for real.. Dont reward vip players better. They allready will have some extra advantage.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- It is very good idea to have Donations OFF until all those 5 Wings are delivered
(I mean, after 5 players reach lvl 400).

- I recommend to put OUT of XShop the Scrolls of damage, defense, etc.
Only Exp, Pets, Rings, Scrolls of Reset, THAT is fair to all players.

- I also recommend to only sell 1st Lucky set.

- I want to ask you: Golden Mobs reward Wcoins?
Blood Castle reward Wcoins?
Devil Square reward Wcoins?

- And how do we earn Goblin Points?

Thank you!

And sorry moderators. This is probably my last post here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon, they are right, the donations will not be enabled until after the event, as was said from the beginning that you want a fair game, in which everyone can get through the game or donating, so donations will be off until the end of said event.

I appreciate your suggestions, your help will be very great for this community that starts today.

My good friend on how to get Globin Points, Ruud Sera through Boss and Events For example.

- Kundun
- Erohim
- Balgass
- Selupan
- Nightmare
- Jellyfish
- Lord FereaAmong
other bosses

Events like the Blood Castle, Devils Squad, Illusion Temple, Chaos Castle, their prizes are in Globin Point, ruud and items

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you noobs even want? No donation, fine then play half a year for level 920/1000, again wont like because it takes too much time and "name the reason". No rewards from admin, unless you are in top 5, server must have free offlevel and no max accounts per ip otherwise its not good again. If players can obtain wcoin with voting has to be some bypass available about voting from from different ip othwerise not enough wcoin for damage scrolls, takes time etc etc. Not enough spots, not enough hot spots, if someone PK in devias when server starts, has to be banned immidietly, if someone PK later has to be some time ban for pker at least from admin. If server have updates its not good, because cant afk then.
etc.
etc.
UMAD?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tried and just wanna say: good bye :)), it's not rate 25x, and 8 hours for 400 lvl damn =). good luck to ur server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to vote reward being 30 Wcoin x 4 sites, people obtained 120 Wcoins thus being able to buy buffs from the XShop. We've since corrected that, however mastery should take some time!

Thank you for giving our server a try! Have a great weekend :)

i have played very much Server and no 25x sv with buff can reach 400 in 8 hour. Maybe im wrong but you should check your dynamic exp system.In Moss Npc i get only talisman no weapons, no item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yu played very much reset server. Anyway x25 is too fast, x2 with buffs is perfecto and some 24/7 PK to prevent fast leveling.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly i told you that, after seen some taken buffs seals whit votes i have seen that transfer market is workin and taken also.

Was NOT an fair contest, i waked up at 06:00 4 hours after server opening, worken hard on acounts died multiple times, but i dont deserve the prize ..

BTW i dont think i will continue, you opened an server but no publicity on other servers, no publicity on fb groups whit new server lunched no nothing, and including teleport to crywolf to make quest and beeing stuck there multiple times i quited.

Remove all bufs and panda and scrolls dmg etc and restart your server and maybe i will rejoin after you made some publicity... otherwise i dont wanna start an long term server whit less then 100 ppl on..

Have an nice day... JoeDoe is out

Back