Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JoinMU Season12 | 50x - 10x | NO-RESET | HARD STYLE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why u ask if u dont believe so?
We now 300 because one sv = crashed last night

I did not put online count in web because of that, people dont believe and say its lie ^_^

After a crash --> http://prntscr.com/g2h089

Yesterday both sv 200+

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server is empty and bugged ...... made a dk and it can t pick up any items not even with helper , they just dissapear after u pick them up :))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant create new account on www.

Notice: Undefined variable: captcha_data in /home/joinmust/public_html/hard/Controllers/AccRegister.php on line 67

Notice: Undefined variable: captcha_data in /home/joinmust/public_html/hard/Controllers/AccRegister.php on line 73

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server ins under maintenance for some new fixes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IBlue91 Go to the server you mentioned, with 70% being in /offattack, 20% full set full everything, and 10% new players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"
Well, JoinMU will be reworked. I just got tired of this IGCN Team that provided the Files. They are absurd and ridiculous bugs to make a basic Server, and even worse support. The strawberry was the promise that yesterday, they would upgrade the Server leaving 100%, and they made it worse, to the point where the Server shut itself down and go offline.
I am collecting all the Donates and investing in a new Team, which has decent files and no critical bugs. I apologize to all of you for the 'lost week'. Players who donated will receive the Donates x2, for having bet on a project bored, but that will now improve.
I am disappointed with everything I have done, but it is better to close and try to improve than to stay in this lenga lenga waiting for something that never arrives. I tired of watching MU stagger losing Players for Bugs that are only on Fix's promise.
I believe that this week we are going to open BETA and screw around to open next week. I hope you can understand, because you but anyone else, have visualized the problems of this Server ... Only a radical change like this can make the Server bomb.
We started with 700 Onlines, and sixth we were only 350 ... A high number and I doubt that I would give someone the courage to do what I'm doing ... but since I'm a programmer and I know of the imbecility of some, I prefer to close now and run behind To offer something decent, than to make up excuses and see all my work come to an end.
SUMMARY:
JOIN MU WILL HAVE A 3 DAY MAINTENANCE, WHERE THE SERVER WILL BE WIPED AND WILL COME BACK WITH THE BEST FILES THAT WAS THAT IT WAS. ALL DONATES WILL BE RETURNED IN X2 FOR PLAYERS WHO DONATED."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gms removing true posts about serves on this forum. Sad story that people w/o any knowledge can decide about it.

Because this forum is a place for advertisement only? Users opinion doesnt matter? I wrote 100% true about it.

We got invited to play by admin of another server, propably his friend. Thats why i wrote its test server for him.

Server was completly trash with many bugs, no beta, stupid settings, they started server w/o fixing offattacks and buffs.

Now admin decided to change files and reopen. With new files. In 3 days.

Guess what will happen?

PS. dont even know why i am posting this, as it will be deleted in 5 minutes. lol

Back