Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mabinogi]Mabinoginordic based on aura [Generation 1]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Rates:

Exp rate : 1x
Drop rate : 1x
Gold rate : 1x

Screen shot below
L0s9EmN - [Mabinogi]Mabinoginordic based on aura [Generation 1] - RaGEZONE Forums
)

Link : Mabinogi Nordic

Features: - Brand new start from Generation 1
- Based on a emulator (Aura) that can provide tons of customization
- Not Pay To Win ( No reforges)
- Needs teamwork to do dungeon runs
- Pons are free and given if you play actively (10 pons every 5 mins and NPC is located here
dd9a9119e52467cff16366a8a7b1d644 - [Mabinogi]Mabinoginordic based on aura [Generation 1] - RaGEZONE Forums
- Free VIP
- Free Guilds
- Character Creation everything is free

Current Events:
Treasure Chest Event

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Feedback

1. Server is very stable. No lag or any issue with the client or The Server Connection
2. Game play is playable
3. Character Creation is run perfect
4. All story mode working perfect

Bad Feedback
1. Dead Server
2. Community is Dead
3. Forum is a Ghost Town
4. Admin always AFK.
5. Pon Points are useless you cant use them
6. Item Shop is Useless you don't have access to buy anything
7. Some Quest are Broken, but not all of them but only a few

My Opinion
Well I cant complain. Its a Free to play and not pay to win mmoprg game. How ever you can do poop when come to getting Pon. The Cash shop are not working at all and some the main content of the games are completely missing. but also its a very good decent private server, but its not the best. its feel more of a Test server instead a full function private server game

I give this Topic and The Server Game 2/5 stars rating

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Dead server"

"Community is dead"

Is that not the same? unless you mean "Dead server" by the server being offline which rarely happens, if it even happens a post will be made.

Also we only have all the generation 1 content in place, along with some other generation content(Elfs,Giants). Which could make for boring game play compared to the official, I'm hoping as we develop further more players will join the community.

Pon Points are useless you cant use them

Sorry forgot to mention you can use pon points, in the NPC at Dunbarton will be updating that.

Some Quest are Broken, but not all of them but only a few

I don't believe any quests are broken at the moment well not the Generation 1 quests (Wiki)
If there are any broken ones feel free to add more information

Item Shop is Useless you don't have access to buy anything

Sorry I have no idea what you mean, by not having access to buy anything, since you can buy anything if you have the gold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New content added

Generation 2

- Rundal Dungeon (Normal,Basic,Advanced)
- Coill Dungeon (Normal)
- Maths Dungeon (Advanced)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Adding my feedback:
For the cuttently accessible content, the server is good. But "FOR ME" that is a crafting player, is a bit hard :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aura Update
A few new dungeons as the first part of G2, so you have something to do over the holidays.

• Math Advanced (2, 3, and unlimited)
  • Rundal (Normal, Basic, and Advanced (2, 3, and unlimited))
  • Coill Normal
I actually wanted to add all G2 dungeons at once, but writing all those new AIs takes way longer than I thought xD"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well yeah it's just that the game needs to get a community.. most probably is the lack of advertising up to till now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much are you looking to develop this server? I don't mind playing a game more sparse in population, but I would love to play more if the server if you're looking to continue working on it, and furthering it.

Back