Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR |Opening:09.12.2017

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
twisting in shop lorencia wizard ( global like ) about dw - he have flame in devias ( all character have one basic skill to XP , all else need drop )

Yeah, because DW flame is equal to DL's Fireburst, which is in the store.

Chaos is a rare drop, i had like 5 in 12h, i would say its a good rate. But only if items werent sold in shop for wcoin. With webshop...why do you even need chaos? Get wings from webshop.

I would say skills should not be in shop or some rly basic. Also end game skills drop rly well, in like 1-2h found gigantic storm/decay/nova/multishot/chaotic on vulcanus, i would say drop rate is too high.

x150 "low" server, but with wcoins, you can easly make it over twice as much, even on the first few hours, ofc if you know you could do it.
No info about it when the server started, so only few ppl who knew abot it used it to get to the top in the ranking.

Drop boxes have good setting, but the whole wcoing thing made me quit the server. Another reason to quit was changing server setting hours or next day after opening, it should not happend.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, because DW flame is equal to DL's Fireburst, which is in the store.

Chaos is a rare drop, i had like 5 in 12h, i would say its a good rate. But only if items werent sold in shop for wcoin. With webshop...why do you even need chaos? Get wings from webshop.

I would say skills should not be in shop or some rly basic. Also end game skills drop rly well, in like 1-2h found gigantic storm/decay/nova/multishot/chaotic on vulcanus, i would say drop rate is too high.

x150 "low" server, but with wcoins, you can easly make it over twice as much, even on the first few hours, ofc if you know you could do it.
No info about it when the server started, so only few ppl who knew abot it used it to get to the top in the ranking.

Drop boxes have good setting, but the whole wcoing thing made me quit the server. Another reason to quit was changing server setting hours or next day after opening, it should not happend.

i understand half of them what you write here. Server is not to easy not to hard ;) Best relax time for winter days and night

Back