Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] AvangardMu S8E2 | 8x | 30% | Unique config | NO RESET |

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Flame usually drop in Baracks, but in Avangard mu it can be gained only from events, like : Blood Castle 8 reward, Nightamare drop and Balgass drop with 30%.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Server News:
  • Maintenance will be turned on on sunday 29.03.2015 (duration time is unknown), when i will enable Easter event and turn on Hathor server for testing purpose.
  • Easter Event will last 2 weeks when in all continent will spawn white rabbits who will drop great gifts what help you in leveling and in game experience improving.
  • Also will be Enabled Chocolate Event when players will be able to get from monster killing Pink(level 1- 49), Red(level 50 - 69), and Blue(level 70 - 99) chocolate boxes with various item inside.
  • Expierence will increase during Easters by 2x (10x instead of 8x).
  • Avangard MU 8x server renamed to MESORI.
  • WEB MARKET AVAILABLE AGAIN!
wiraly - [MU] AvangardMu S8E2 | 8x | 30% | Unique config | NO RESET | - RaGEZONE Forums

HATHOR 25x SERVER, GRAND OPENING 04.04.2015

Tomorrow official announce of opening new server group called Hathor.
  • 1 - 400 Level EXP : 25x
  • 1 - 330 Master Level EXP : 15x
  • Item Drop Rate : 10%
  • No Resets.
  • No GM / ADMIN sold items.
  • 1st two weeks no in game shop.
  • Available donations for web market usage.
  • New Configuration.
  • All Events on.
  • + Custom Events.
On 1st May, Mesori and Hathor server will be merged in one server, and will be given 1 week to prepare for Castle Siege what will be on 17th May.
On Merging all items and accounts will be saved.
People who will decide to play in both servers at same time will be able to create only 5 characters in 1 account.
After Merging Mesori server will be removed.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi.

After merge you will be able to exp your old char in Hathor server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reminder to people who tried to play and decided to leave. During few month while server is one, there been several events with wcoin and Goblin Pont rewards. Maybe its time to use them?

Few tips:
  • Create new character - All new characters are with 8 hour seal what increase exp by 150%
  • Now exping bufs are available also for Goblin Pints what you earn from being online.
  • And use your gained wCoins for buying some set from people who sell items in web market.
  • Also great Easter Event running right now.
Join US!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since we quit . i guess only Fear Guild making Night Mare events :eek:tt1:

im wonder who from them miss++13 or +15 380 wepons ??^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since we quit . i guess only Fear Guild making Night Mare events :eek:tt1:

im wonder who from them miss++13 or +15 380 wepons ??^^

Seems you dislike this server so much, you can't stop yourself from talking about us. Does that mean you have a soft spot for the server still?
If you truly disliked it, you would of left and not commented, or looked back :)

P.S even when you were playing, we were winning the majority of NM events, so nothing changed.

Good luck either way, i'm loving server personally, so are several of my friends.

Last edited:
Back