Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU CrossByte] Season 8 Episode 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CVKldrQ - [MU CrossByte] Season 8 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Website
MU CrossByte

Social Medias
Our Facebook
Our Facebook Group (Support)

Some Pictures

YelUPXh - [MU CrossByte] Season 8 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

EkAIKW6 - [MU CrossByte] Season 8 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

qhHrtFe - [MU CrossByte] Season 8 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)
Ok im goin to do it thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about medals, hearts drop?
what about party bonus exp?
do are we going to find spots ?

No medals, no drop, a little bit more exp after 3 ppl party, normal spots of mu online like years a go, no spots like medium - fast servers.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No medals, no drop, a little bit more exp after 3 ppl party, normal spots of mu online like years a go, no spots like medium - fast servers.

exc items 1/1000 or 1/10000?

golden mobs invasion on?

put whole info about the server i would like to play but so far i dont know nothing ....

is register still closed?? also server is opening in 4.5 hrs right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exc items 1/1000 or 1/10000?

golden mobs invasion on?

put whole info about the server i would like to play but so far i dont know nothing ....

is register still closed?? also server is opening in 4.5 hrs right?

The register has been always on, even the download option, just put your mouse over in "Jugar",
Yes, the server will be open in 2 hours from now,
The most stats from the server are hidden to users, only will know experience rate 1x, about the golden mobs invasion, yes it is on, all events on this version are working. If u ever played Mu online from webzen on the golden days, u will understand how hard it is.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so i am not able to register then... ok i fix that sry for spam.

ok after opening th launcher and pressing start i am receiving info database error ! so i cant open the game any clue how to fix it??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i am not able to register then... ok i fix that sry for spam.

ok after opening th launcher and pressing start i am receiving info database error ! so i cant open the game any clue how to fix it??

Dont worry, the server is online now, you can go in!.

Back