Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
crew - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Server location: France

MUELYSIUM WEBSITE
REGISTRATION
DOWNLOAD
DICORD COMMUNITY

SCREENSHOTS FROM GAME

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
» Blood Castle - Blood Castle 1 reward Box+1 - Blood Castle 2 reward Box+1 - Blood Castle 3 reward Box+2 - Blood Castle 4 reward Box+2 - Blood Castle 5 reward Silver Key - Blood Castle 6 reward Silver Key - Blood Castle 7 reward Gold Key - Blood Castle 8 reward Gold Key
- Silver Box drops Pet - Gold Box drops Excellent Ring or Pendant
Note: Silver Sealed Box and Gold Sealed Box drops only from monsters who are in Blood Castle!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auto pt seems not to be working. Same goes for e.g. Impale skill. Skills sometimes miss the monsters instead of hitting them. Moreover Loren Deep event is not working - monsters do not appear, Witch Queen in Aida has so high stun right it is impossible to fast-exp there (only to catch lvl for higher map) as they keep on stunning you all the time (that is really annoying). Invasions such as White Wizard seem to be bugged - I have not found a single WW during invasion only some Orcs here and there.. Fix all those please.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auto pt seems not to be working. Same goes for e.g. Impale skill. Skills sometimes miss the monsters instead of hitting them. Moreover Loren Deep event is not working - monsters do not appear, Witch Queen in Aida has so high stun right it is impossible to fast-exp there (only to catch lvl for higher map) as they keep on stunning you all the time (that is really annoying). Invasions such as White Wizard seem to be bugged - I have not found a single WW during invasion only some Orcs here and there.. Fix all those please.

1. First time see such things as "not to be working". Hope this guides thingy will help You. Auto party works. Type "/re auto" and ask anyone to click on you party.
2. Impale Skill works, just such things as "Success Rate" isn't always 100% like it would be on max stats vs Spiders.
3. Loren Deep works, monsters appear near Valley of Loren bridge. Not spreaded all over map.
4. Don't do leveling road solo, not all mobs are made for solo lovers. If all mobs would be same like higher lvl of monster, higher exp, would be booored. Atleast you have something to moan about and thats good.
5. Because You are "lazy player". "lazy player" definition is simple, your too lazy to check any places to find it. Not everything will be on your monitor. Move,walk,find,kill.

Good luck!

and fix Medusa time appear too

cant send report to adm ???
Medusa Spawn time is just perfect as it is. We will not change such things as you recommend.
"» Medusa: Swamp, drop 380 set 1 parts with Max 2 Exc Opt, weapon with 1 Exc Opt [ 24 Hours ] "

Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. The website said that if you use /re auto 1212 it will create password for auto pt and you only need to whisp someone 1212 to join party - this function is not working and you have changed it on website. When I asked you in game to PM me 1234 you PMed me 123456789
2. It did not work at all - I can provide you with a video if you do not believe.
3. Haven't seen any.. But will check again.
4. Witch Queens are medium monsters for fast-leveling in order to go Kanturu or some other map - read carefully what I wrote...
5. If I am lazy player then you are simply impolite server admin.

Let me post 2 screenshots recently taken in game. It shows all your "culture" towards players and how you treat people playing your server and (seemingly) wasting time.

PVyDe2N - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

vx9xWJ2 - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

I have never seen someone anserwing questions like this. You should think twice before calling me like this..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. The website said that if you use /re auto 1212 it will create password for auto pt and you only need to whisp someone 1212 to join party - this function is not working and you have changed it on website. When I asked you in game to PM me 1234 you PMed me 123456789
2. It did not work at all - I can provide you with a video if you do not believe.
3. Haven't seen any.. But will check again.
4. Witch Queens are medium monsters for fast-leveling in order to go Kanturu or some other map - read carefully what I wrote...
5. If I am lazy player then you are simply impolite server admin.

Let me post 2 screenshots recently taken in game. It shows all your "culture" towards players and how you treat people playing your server and (seemingly) wasting time.

PVyDe2N - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

vx9xWJ2 - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

I have never seen someone anserwing questions like this. You should think twice before calling me like this..

Haven't been Online last 2 months. Screenshots aren't from our server, anyone can make sure by playing and see the difference between your screenshot and Euphony x1000 game setup. :)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol is it hard to make decent server for players like srsly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So who is the guy raging on ADMIN account in game right now, huh? Who are you trying to lie to?... One more screenshot from the server website which proves ADMIN character is online in game.. Honestly I did not expect you to be so hypocrite.

pLbAv3r - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Do not tell me this is different server as this is yours. Screenshots come from your server as well.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol is it hard to make decent server for players like srsly.

srsly, whats the problem in this server? Only some really weird comments. ^^ Harder is to find more polite people, who understand whats written in server website and how works simple things like auto party and don't try to post fake screenshots. Ehhh, even with decent server, there aren't any serious players who could play only if Admin haven't bought Advertisment in one of "these" forums or use VoteBoter's. :cool: Mean while it's only worth to DDoS.

So who is the guy raging on ADMIN account in game right now, huh? Who are you trying to lie to?... One more screenshot from the server website which proves ADMIN character is online in game.. Honestly I did not expect you to be so hypocrite.

pLbAv3r - [MU] MUELYSIUM | HIGH RATE | x1000 SERVER | Play2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Do not tell me this is different server as this is yours. Screenshots come from your server as well.
Each server have Admin, its normal. I have no idea what you want to say with this screenshot. Just went in-game to check server.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You either do not understand or you don't want to understand what I am writing. You wrote that:

Haven't been Online last 2 months. Screenshots aren't from our server, anyone can make sure by playing and see the difference between your screenshot and Euphony x1000 game setup. :)

Which is a lie as you logged in today, abused me in game, banned me now and said that screenshots were taken from a different server which is a load of nonsense. If you don't know how to run a server without abusing players you should close it beforehand. Killing players in game, banning and writing weird messages here only proves your lack of culture. Good luck to those who will remain playing the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You either do not understand or you don't want to understand what I am writing. You wrote that:

Which is a lie as you logged in today, abused me in game, banned me now and said that screenshots were taken from a different server which is a load of nonsense. If you don't know how to run a server without abusing players you should close it beforehand. Killing players in game, banning and writing weird messages here only proves your lack of culture. Good luck to those who will remain playing the server.
There will be always someone special in server, who need more attention. Good luck, mate! :)

Back