Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good bro xD
buff work in offlevel is life :D ^^
good luck for server !
what happened ? 2 days left and now 8

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good bro xD
buff work in offlevel is life :D ^^
good luck for server !
what happened ? 2 days left and now 8

Thank you. Yes indeed, the opening day was moved to March 29, since we have to be ninety nine point nine nine percent sure about the proper/stable launch. In addition, that will help to attract even more players. :8:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you ready for the Miracle? On March 29, 2018, all of us will embark on a journey to experience the most advanced MU Online non-reset server ever created. Months of work by our dedicated development team have been poured into perfecting the gameplay and we strongly believe you will like what we have in store for you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cyto - Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear gamers, it's time for us to reward you for your self-devotion to norebirth project! We are giving away three brand new Razer Basilisk, the world's most advanced gaming mouses to our most dedicated users! Every single player can take a part in our giveaway. The giveaway itself consists of three winners, first mouse will go the highest level player, second mouse will go to the castle owner and third mouse will go to the lucky facebook user. For more information visit this link.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Miracle x50 launches on March 29 at 18:00 server time! Take a part in our sharing contest, more information here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
More information.
Will everyone start the same? no item migration or status

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm really worried about the offlevel system of all chars.
Most common errors in current servers in offlevel mode:
1- Regardless of the range you leave the bot, when activating the offlevel the char leaves walking all over the map.
2- char buff does not give the necessary support in the party.
3- EE does not work correctly on offlevel.
4- In this season all the chars of PT can teleport in the char owner of PT.
5- among others that I would like to be able to help if you need help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm really worried about the offlevel system of all chars.
Most common errors in current servers in offlevel mode:
1- Regardless of the range you leave the bot, when activating the offlevel the char leaves walking all over the map.
2- char buff does not give the necessary support in the party.
3- EE does not work correctly on offlevel.
4- In this season all the chars of PT can teleport in the char owner of PT.
5- among others that I would like to be able to help if you need help.
All these things you have mentioned will work in s13, which is being released tomorrow only. :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Miracle will be released in 2 days. More information about this particular server can be found here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

I haven't played on your 10x server, but while the previous one is a low rate server, Miracle has medium rates.
I wonder, are there any custom spots on your medium server? They obviously can't be exactly the same as on low rate server, that's just laziness :p

Cheers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I haven't played on your 10x server, but while the previous one is a low rate server, Miracle has medium rates.
I wonder, are there any custom spots on your medium server? They obviously can't be exactly the same as on low rate server, that's just laziness :p

Cheers
It's a non-reset server so there are no spots, though more mob spawns were added by us across various locations (mostly in normal level locations).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you ready for the Miracle? Tomorrow, all of us will embark on a journey to experience the most advanced MU Online non-reset server ever created. Months of work by our dedicated development team have been poured into perfecting the gameplay and we strongly believe you will like what we have in store for you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I saw some topics in the forum about the pick of jewels in the offlevel, did you change this configuration on account of a player? because I only saw 1 complaining.And others in favor.I already started a doubt in my mind, if only one player can do this, imagine what else this single player can do with the server.unfortunate.

mu where everyone uses the trade, where everyone gets active does not necessarily have to do with the offlevel picking jewel or not and yes with a present and active adm. Where the wcoin has value, ruud, items. You doing this will force players who can not be Online 24 hours to remove from your server. And unfortunately I am one of them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw some topics in the forum about the pick of jewels in the offlevel, did you change this configuration on account of a player? because I only saw 1 complaining.And others in favor.I already started a doubt in my mind, if only one player can do this, imagine what else this single player can do with the server.unfortunate.

mu where everyone uses the trade, where everyone gets active does not necessarily have to do with the offlevel picking jewel or not and yes with a present and active adm. Where the wcoin has value, ruud, items. You doing this will force players who can not be Online 24 hours to remove from your server. And unfortunately I am one of them.

I have already given a feedback on this point at our forum. Shortly speaking, jewel pick up for offlevel users would ruin jewel economics sooner or later, since there would be too many unhealthy, fake population, so called jewel diggers around. Nonetheless, exc, socket, ancient items and zen pick up is enabled for our offlevel users.

Miracle will be released in 4 hours! More information about this particular server can be found here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Miracle reaches more than 700 players online! :w00t:

Start with a free beginner bonus, more info here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

I can't see any suggestion section on forum, so I'll just right it here (seems like you check this forum quite often :D )

I've already seen it on several MU servers, I wonder why it's still unavailable here. We're living in 2018 and yet people still get kicked out of party when they disconnect. Especially Party Leader! when party leader gets dc, whole party disbands. Party leadership should be moved to the next person and that's it. This is common in literally every other online game!

Can it be done?
Cheers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I can't see any suggestion section on forum, so I'll just right it here (seems like you check this forum quite often :D )

I've already seen it on several MU servers, I wonder why it's still unavailable here. We're living in 2018 and yet people still get kicked out of party when they disconnect. Especially Party Leader! when party leader gets dc, whole party disbands. Party leadership should be moved to the next person and that's it. This is common in literally every other online game!

Can it be done?
Cheers!

Just make party through hotkey 'N' next time. :8:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this way party won't be disbanded when party leader gets disconnected?
thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back