Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Norebirth MuOnline | Biggest & Most Advanced SXII Non-Reset Server | Launch 7 Oct

Cyto - Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Asgard x10 server information can be found
here.
Asgard x10 launch day information can be found here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Norebirth MuOnline | Biggest & Most Advanced SXII Non-Reset Server | Launch 7 Oct

Cyto - Norebirth MuOnline S13 | Non-Reset | Play2Win | Coming March 29, 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Asgard x10 server information can be found here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Experience the most advanced non-reset MU Online server ever created in less than 3 days!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Due to some circumstances, we are forced to move the launch day for several days later. The particular decision was made this afternoon and it's the final fixed date. At the same time, we will be able to spend more time in OBT and most importantly get a better starting online, since our advertising campaign promotes our server on all kind of various websites, leading even to higher numbers. And so, the official launch on Norebirth project is scheduled for the 12th of October at 18:00 server time. Registration is already available through this link. After the OBT your account will be saved!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Norebirth MuOnline | Biggest & Most Advanced SXII Non-Reset Server | Start 12 Oct

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Norebirth MuOnline | Biggest & Most Advanced SXII Non-Reset Server | Start 12 Oct

Hi

3 of my characters are already level 400 so I'm good and convince over the server configuration without any issues. But I do have questions in regards with your events in social medias.

Example you had an event where you would pick a lucky winner who shared your social media post, and that person gets to win Wcoins, but my question is if that player has 2-3 accounts? Would you be willing to give 3 of those accounts?

Because I'm running 3 accounts and out of assumption, if I do win, would you give 3 of my accounts the prize?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi

3 of my characters are already level 400 so I'm good and convince over the server configuration without any issues. But I do have questions in regards with your events in social medias.

Example you had an event where you would pick a lucky winner who shared your social media post, and that person gets to win Wcoins, but my question is if that player has 2-3 accounts? Would you be willing to give 3 of those accounts?

Because I'm running 3 accounts and out of assumption, if I do win, would you give 3 of my accounts the prize?

Hi HeavenlyGifted,

Only one account will receive a reward and it's not possible to split the reward between other accounts.

Have a good day,
Groot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I hope the offlevel system is running 100%! not everyone is 10 years old and does nothing in life to leave and stay on the pc for 24 hours spending energy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I hope the offlevel system is running 100%! not everyone is 10 years old and does nothing in life to leave and stay on the pc for 24 hours spending energy.
12h normal users / 24h VIP, more info here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[QUOTE = EL GROX; 8823986] Isso é muito, muito bom para ler!
Infelizmente, não é só o que eu perguntei.
Por favor, tome seu tempo para responder tudo para mim.

Você está dizendo às pessoas que não joguem AgiElf se quiserem uma festa.
Você está dando aos GLANCERS os mesmos pontos livres que um MG ganha ...
(Se o seu dmg, habilidades, etc fórmulas, são Webzen Padrão, GLs irá governar, como sempre ...)
O que sobre essa coisa sobre a árvore de habilidades completas para todos?
E as construções com isso?
E quanto a PENSAR onde investir pontos?

Eu criei um post muito bom, e você só me respondeu 1 dessas coisas xD

Eu joguei seu primeiro servidor, em janeiro. Foi uma experiência muito boa.
Falei com você várias vezes.
Estou aqui, investindo meu tempo escrevendo isso.
Por favor, responda, e seu pessoal, corretamente.

Muito obrigado. [/ QUOTE]

I agree with our friend, I do not know what you have in mind when modifying something GMO standard, if it is already standard does not need to be modefixed, let the whole game change just confg. that does not change the characters. What needs to be understood by the ADM'S is that for a good server you do not have to INVENT anything at all !!! just modify confg. that do not change the characters. And I say more ... it was the time when it was mandatory to leave the computer running months to play the mu, there is offlvl just for that, I asked a question and I was ignored, I wonder if you will call the offlevel because I work , I am no child to spend all day and night with the computer connected by a server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We are proud to announce that the long-awaited Asgard x10 has been successfully carried out! In less than 24 hours we have reached 1000 active users. Our advertising campaign continues to promote our server on all kind of various websites.

Thank you for choosing us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pro sv recommending it 100 % !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Halloween event and bonuses, more info on our website: https://mu.norebirth.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back