Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OptiMUm PvP [S6 EP3 + skill tree S8] [Exp x20] [drop x40] [non reset] [START 21.10.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OptiMUmPvP - OptiMUm PvP [S6 EP3 + skill tree S8] [Exp x20] [drop x40] [non reset] [START 21.10.20 - RaGEZONE Forums

The Grand Opening of the Optimum - NON RESET
server will be on Friday, 21.10.2016 at 19:00 ServerTime.From 18:00 you can enter game / make parties / solve problems with client / prepare for a long night.At 19:00 the mobs will spawn and the server will start officially !
website OptiMUmPVP Home
OptiMUmPvP - OptiMUm PvP [S6 EP3 + skill tree S8] [Exp x20] [drop x40] [non reset] [START 21.10.20 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You really need to improve your english.

Dear tincholi. This publication was created by my friend who's add this post with graphic Effects. IMO it's not most important in this publication, if you dont understand something i Will help you to translate this :) i hope that you want to join us and have fun :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6 days to Grand Opening! Invite your friends, guild mates and join us. Server events and invasion menager configuration are accomodate for all the World Players (24h event system)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello I have tested the server and is very good I hope will be a lot of people

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any chances to sell only until brass set and equivalents in shops? With this the server will be a little more hard because the people will have to hunt dragon, plate and equivalents from mobs or getting from medals instead of buying them in shops.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chances to sell only until brass set and equivalents in shops? With this the server will be a little more hard because the people will have to hunt dragon, plate and equivalents from mobs or getting from medals instead of buying them in shops.

Walker i think that leg drag etc sets in shop is good idea. That's only +3/+4 and i think that you want to collect +x+12 or drop something from medals. Join us and invite your friends :) 4 days to Grand Opening!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beta tests come to an end. We are w8ing for you, Friday 18:00 gmt+1, good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back