Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OptiMUmPVP - S6e3 20exp - non reset. Opening 21.10.2016

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exp Event !

+5 Normal Exp

Start 11.29 18.00 Server Time
End 12.04 18.00 Server Time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Especially for New Players we make a limit 80 Master lvl to 20th december 2016. You ve got a chance to be top Player :) join us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is happening with webiste/launcher?

havnt been able to connect for 2 days now..

RIP?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Join us :) server online and i think that it could be much better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All is ok i dont know why you cant login to the server

Because your server is continuously under attack. They are ovbiously attacking your connect server, which is why most of us cannot connect to the game.

You need to invest in some DDoS support, or you can even go as far as using multiple ports for your connect server, to minimize the attacks on your current one.

We are trying to play your game, but with it under attack most of the time, its frustrating and hard.

You need to be prepared for this when opening a server, trust me, i used to run servers a few years ago. You need to not only have DDoS protection, but you need to over compensate with it, just in case.

Its expensive, i know, but if your running servers its a MUST.

I'll continue to play, the server is great in respects to config, player activity, etc.

New players joing daily, but its getting to a point now where there are alot of players reaching ML, which of course is expected, but it puts the new players off. There are alot of Multi accounts, im included in that, but thats just the way of Mu these days, farming jewels is a must, and you have a limit on 5 accounts per IP. Bit excessive but thats your config.

Hopefully you can get the protection required, or move your database to another host that offer better protection.

If your needing help with that, i have a few connections and recommendations that would be able to assist you..

Hope its back up soon,
Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is online , website too. I think this is the end of ddos - we have got a new protection. Join us !

Back