Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PeaceMu Multi-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oskaarss - PeaceMu Multi-Season - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to peacemu multi-season!

PEACEMU 3RD FEB.
The X5000 Server will officially open on the 3rd of February! We are excited for everyone to come and experience, and play, and most of all to enjoy! We have made this server from our own vision of Mu Online, we have and will continue to examine every single aspect of the server, we will leave no stone unturned when it comes to creating and configuring the best possible server for you to play! We are players who care deeply about this game, so much thought has been given to how each class can enhance the gameplay, every class has its uses and all have been made enjoyable to play. We feel the most Important thing to say here about our server is that every detail has been examined, considered and then configured, to give the best possible gameplay... the most enjoyment.. and the most gratifying results possible, mobs have been calibrated, classes have been balanced, drops have been adjusted, Bosses tested, Events perfected to give you the player, a MU experience that you can share with your friends, make new friends, and we guarantee you won't forget! Join now and you won't regret this!

Links:
PeaceMu Online website: PeaceMu Online Multi-project

Thank you for joining us!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need a set, sword, wings, rings, etc? Now you can Rent it, you don't need to buy it anymore!
You can rent any type of set FO. this package include all items: (Set, Rings, Pendant, Swords, Shields and any pet) This combination price is 250 Diamonds per day! Minimums rent time: 5 days. More days = bigger discount!

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

A general reminder that if you've got feedback about the server you're free to give it. Releasing stolen files, openly talking about hacking the server/VPS and other things do not belong here.

If you've got files to release, do it at the appropriate section, not at the advertisement to taunt the owner.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

A general reminder that if you've got feedback about the server you're free to give it. Releasing stolen files, openly talking about hacking the server/VPS and other things do not belong here.

If you've got files to release, do it at the appropriate section, not at the advertisement to taunt the owner.
ehhh, miss understood... any way already post PeaceMU files in appropriate section. And will still remind better secure your VPS since it using cracked/free versions.

Alright, mine feedback about server since were config that from start is that isn't finished since i had been working on it for only few days. Spots are made to test server, not to play server. Few Ancient sets missing from Client Side. Imperial Guardian Fortress event gives crappy reward. Doppleganger does give low experience, makes uselesss event. Harmoney Options doesnt match with Server Side, since I made that costume. From Cyclone drops a lot of Jewels. BC+7 Spirit are misconfigured. 380lvl items doesnt work above 380lvl. Few classes are too OP, or like SM which is made super wrong since it was on test server. But yeah, could write a poem about this, but maybe some other day! :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ehhh, miss understood... any way already post PeaceMU files in appropriate section. And will still remind better secure your VPS since it using cracked/free versions.

Alright, mine feedback about server since were config that from start is that isn't finished since i had been working on it for only few days. Spots are made to test server, not to play server. Few Ancient sets missing from Client Side. Imperial Guardian Fortress event gives crappy reward. Doppleganger does give low experience, makes uselesss event. Harmoney Options doesnt match with Server Side, since I made that costume. From Cyclone drops a lot of Jewels. BC+7 Spirit are misconfigured. 380lvl items doesnt work above 380lvl. Few classes are too OP, or like SM which is made super wrong since it was on test server. But yeah, could write a poem about this, but maybe some other day! :w00t:

That was an old version from you! ;) I alredy told, that here is different configs.
World is not spining around you!
All those configs is no true what u wrote about in comment! Download game and test it before lie about server ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was an old version from you! ;) I alredy told, that here is different configs.
World is not spining around you!
All those configs is no true what u wrote about in comment! Download game and test it before lie about server ;)
That's my feedback about mine experience in PeaceMU S6 E3 before 1-2 weeks ago. Earth spinning on its axis, not around me!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are not registred in PeaceMu ;)
Your feedback is not true ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need new GMs

Here is small example:
Name - Your name
Location - Riga
How old are you - 26
Online time: Describe how much you spend time in MuOnline(PeaceMu Season 6)
Characters: 1Name - Sample - mychar
Guild: Leave empty if u don't have a guild
Skill - I was GM in some servers, this will be my first time, i know drop codes, GM commands and other staffs
Language - Latvian, Russian, English.
Investment - example: Im always online or 2-3h per day im playing peacemu.
What you can do for server: Example of your text goes here...
You can send it to: info@peacemu.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Friends and Players
Today we opened a New system for Us, so you can bring friends here and get bouth rewarded with some credits. For every friend youbring, bouth of you get 5000 credits, but to qualify for this reward you bouth should be more than 20 resets. With more players there will be more fun. There is limit of 150 friends you can invite, I think it quite a lot. What you think? There is just one rule, you can`t make sub accounts to earn some credits, because if We found them, you can get banned from the server. And We would be so sad to do that. So be fair with you`re self and the people you are playing with.
You can see your friend list and referal link here: Friend System
Happy Gaming
PeaceMu Administration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is your chance get 150k Diamods for free! What need to do? All you need to do:
You must got 20 resets and be in game at this time (25.april-27.april) We will chose random one player who will be online with: MiniWebTool
There is only one rule: If chosed user will be afk and will not ansewr to admin message in 5 min. then we chose next one and first user will be striped out.
One more thing: You can be online only with one acc, if you got more than one then you are out!
Good luck to all! ;)
PeaceMu Multi-Season Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back