Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Mails have been sent out to all characters that have been made prior to today's date.

We would like to thank to all players who tried out the realm. Our next promotion has just arrived as well! Continue reading if interested.

Here is our next promotion:

If the realm reaches a player base of 25 when June 22 (Sunday, three weeks from now) hits the Calendars we will grant 25 bonus levels to every online player at that time. Hurry up and invite your friends!

MPfZFUk - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

A Burning Crusade realm where you can relive your most memorable moments from the good old days. With increased rates, leveling is both faster and more enjoyable.
We have a dedicated server machine with 1TB HDD, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps Network Connection, spiced up with an Intel Xeon processor.

Server rates:

• Experience 3x
  • Drop 2x
  • Gold 1x

6yBxeHa - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

• Increased rates (XP & DROP)
  • All content available (T6 & S4)
  • Constant bug fixing
  • Fully working Pathfinding system (video below)
  • Helpful support team
  • Unique events are on the way

We do accept in-game tickets and we try to respond to them as soon as possible. If your issue gets resolved late we will send you a little gift as compensation. :)

ccUMoe - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you guys have a donation system?
No donations at all! We are doing it for fun, not for money!

What are the rules?
We only have two simple rules. Don't hack and respect your fellows.

What about the website? Is that all?
Yup. For now. When we feel that we must expand our web features, we will certainly do so, but for now this simple registration page will do.

What content are available?
Everything is available, however there are some stuff that we haven't tested yet so be careful and patient if you guys find anything unusual!

I have found a bug. How can I report it?
Open a ticket and one of our Game Masters will contact you as soon as possible. If the bug can be fixed in-game the GM will assist you in solving the problem. However, they sometimes can't fix bugs through GM commands so be patient. All bugs will be eliminated sooner or later.

I have more questions. How can I contact you?
Write an e-mail to quelthalaswow@gmail.com, open a ticket in-game, leave a comment here or send me a PM!

ddF2bJM - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

PwqvkHA - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

uIzG40 - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

FtGzR8x - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

R8e9U90 - Quel'Thalas WoW | 2.4.3 | 3x rates | Low-rate - RaGEZONE Forums

set realmlist realmlist.spicyanthem.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Main post updated. If you played on the realm, go online and check your mail! Something awaits you! More events are coming.

Back