Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reborn : Will you survive? | a new survival experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REBORN : Will you survive

PlayReborn - Reborn : Will you survive? | a new survival experience - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course it is enabled, you can kill players of course.
but weapons are more rar. zombies are stronger, nights are darker.
all that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finallly..... a "SURVIVAL" server.... finally! Thanks. I will play with you guys

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PlayReborn Still the Old Team so noone Knows how to do anything ?? U ( DATSKID ) and ur mate ( Dunno his name ) Are Jokes for Game Devs and u dont even got a Anticheat even The Feature are fake.. pls dont try todo it again u failed so hard last time wait until masterlooser do his video and i bet ur Game Desinger dont even know how to Work With the Fla cus i know ur Hud is made by @The Unknown and u even scammed him ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PlayReborn Still the Old Team so noone Knows how to do anything ?? U ( DATSKID ) and ur mate ( Dunno his name ) Are Jokes for Game Devs and u dont even got a Anticheat even The Feature are fake.. pls dont try todo it again u failed so hard last time wait until masterlooser do his video and i bet ur Game Desinger dont even know how to Work With the Fla cus i know ur Hud is made by @The Unknown and u even scammed him ..

if you say so? you dont need to play it.
everyone started at one time right?

uhhh masterlooser, yea i am so cool cuz i am cheating...
last time we had colorado and just simple untouched v3 but now we work hard on it so please dont be rude lel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope you will love Reborn like we do.
We put many work in to Reborn :)

Trailer released.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
@PlayReborn please include a link to your homepage in your original post again. Additionally your in-game screenshots are about invisible now that they're embedded inside this advertising banner... Might wanna add them below.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PlayReborn please include a link to your homepage in your original post again. Additionally your in-game screenshots are about invisible now that they're embedded inside this advertising banner... Might wanna add them below.

What do you mean they are invisible?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Invisible? The screenshots aren't invisible. o_O

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
By how the whole banner is shrunken down here, the embedded images (inside the banner) are very small, details become unrecognizable (would've been a better word there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back