Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RS][24/7]Avee Back In Action V1[24/7][RS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Avee Back in Action V1

Hi, my name is avee ive been in server coding for well over 2 years. i have had sevral servers well a few months back i stoped playing on the computer all arround. well now im back and better then ever. right now ive got a basic server running that is ham till i can get a dedi server also its 24/7 to make up for the ham. this server has many features witch include custom god wars, custom items, new client, new places, and friendly staff. so come on in and join us!

Pm Hotel - [RS][24/7]Avee Back In Action V1[24/7][RS] - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Info -
IP: 75.8.82.241
Port: 43594
UpTime: 100% (cept matinece.)

Staff:
Head Admin/Owner: Avee

Hiring now...dont ask for it you will not get it....i will watch your game paly and hire you as i watch.

Client Download....

http://www.mediafire.com/?zemjn4emlum

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [RS][HAM][24/7]Avee Back In Action V1[24/7][HAM][RS]

Approved. More information and more screenshots would be greatly appreciated! Other, than that, I wish you the best of luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good but get rid of the Hamachi, not much will play with Hamachi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That was easy. Hamachi is gone now i dident think i could do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty simple like other servers. Why not explain what your server has that others dont? Why is it more fun to play etc.

But I guess good luck with this server, look's nice.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How come when i run the "Run" client the black box comes up and stays there telling me to press any key and if i do it closes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice, as I Rule MU said;

Approved. More information and more screenshots would be greatly appreciated! Other, than that, I wish you the best of luck.

Try editing your post and adding more important information, I also like that it's a new starting place, Zanaris.
o_O

Best of luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It wont work.... everytime i try to log in, it always says :ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER".
o_O

Back