Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RSC]RscSlay, Runescape Classic Server: Interchangable Stats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[size=24pt]RSCslay - point and exp based runescape vlassic private server[/size]
Focus on greatness! The only Point panel Server Online.

Client Features
Resizeable client.
f4 toggle - info display
Precise level counter.
Smithing Interface.
RscSlay Stat Exchange - Freely Change your stats around how you want them
matty matt - [RSC]RscSlay, Runescape Classic Server: Interchangable Stats - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Features
10 Quests (adding periodically)
21 Skills to level
Slayer skill: To begin leveling your slayer skill you can talk with Ogre Shaman in Edgeville.
matty matt - [RSC]RscSlay, Runescape Classic Server: Interchangable Stats - RaGEZONE Forums

Runecrafting skill - craft your own runes.
REMOVED

Master Fisher gives FREE Tuna.
A centralized Edgeville to group the community together. This includes spots to mine, smith, fish, slayer tasks, and do herblaw.
A new area called the Arachnid Nest -- get here by entering the cave in Edgeville to fight some spiders or mine some rune essence.
Death match arena with 4 separate rooms for fights -- safe to walk in until in a death match for spectators.
*Double points in the wilderness*

Capture the Flag Events
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
Lottery Events daily
REMOVED

Bosses
Rscslay the Black Knight Titan has been released in the Wildeness!!
Take your chance to hunt him down with some friends to range and mage while you tank. The rewards will be decent drops from this first addition of Bosses to the world.

This server will have a great balance to build a great economy.

The Website
RscSlay - Point Based Oldschool Runescape Classic

ps. I will update this thread as needed.

Back