Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server | Real Mu 2 | Full PvP Server | Non Reset | 5/7 pts | Balanced

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. It looked like the whole server was down from the outside.

No sir,

We were just inactive here since we got a forum for the server, but anyway ty for the awarness.

Regards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all
An excited Castle Siege war is about to happen today.

ab4ae25df79cd06620571f2fc1eb0990 - New Server | Real Mu 2 | Full PvP Server | Non Reset | 5/7 pts  | Balanced - RaGEZONE Forums

Prepare your selfs and lets have some good war TODAY !
Starts at 12:00 untill 13:00 (Server Time GMT-5)

We hope to see you all :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Started playing here with few of my friends. They didn't play MU for few years and they seem to be enjoying this server.

I think that the biggest advantage of this server is multibox limitation to two clients connected. The server is not a ghost town with people farming jewels and items on 15 characters. You can just make your main and support character and you are good to go, same chances as everyone else.

Also, there is plenty of jewels so the game is not boring. If you want, you can start doing any set you wish for any phase of your gameplay. You don't have to stack jewels forever to buy only end game items.

The main currency is zen - it's not very hard to get, but it's scarce. It's not being influenced by inflation due to perfect gold sink which is buying real money credits for zen. So no pay2win either - although paying makes some things easier.

So in summary - this server is very nice, it provides a lot of fun and all the settings are well thought through. Looks like the experience from the RealMU 1 paid off.

I highly encourage everyone to join this server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A lot of people online. In Lorencia there are always people dueling and chatting about PvP. In Noria there is plenty of people doing active trading and discussion.

Maps are usually filled by semi-active people.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Started playing here with few of my friends. They didn't play MU for few years and they seem to be enjoying this server.

I think that the biggest advantage of this server is multibox limitation to two clients connected. The server is not a ghost town with people farming jewels and items on 15 characters. You can just make your main and support character and you are good to go, same chances as everyone else.

Also, there is plenty of jewels so the game is not boring. If you want, you can start doing any set you wish for any phase of your gameplay. You don't have to stack jewels forever to buy only end game items.

The main currency is zen - it's not very hard to get, but it's scarce. It's not being influenced by inflation due to perfect gold sink which is buying real money credits for zen. So no pay2win either - although paying makes some things easier.

So in summary - this server is very nice, it provides a lot of fun and all the settings are well thought through. Looks like the experience from the RealMU 1 paid off.

I highly encourage everyone to join this server.

I have read all your feedback and I'm must say that Is good to hear those things after a lot of month's we worked hard to get this thing.
You and your support are letting us to improve more and more. Our server goal is to bring all real mu online fan who knows something about economy, pvp and classic mu experience. But also we are not so hard so its makes both sides to want play in real mu server.
In addition I dont know if some of you know, but most of the open servers right now are owning by the same team, group, person so they have much less time to work than we are.

how about online ppl? ;)

Our server have maximum conncetion per hardware pc to 2. In addition we got around 400-500 players online at the same times.

Back