Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SOULMU [ Season 4 (IGCN) | 650x | 40% | Server since 2005 y! |150+ Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so as usual im going to review the server after playing 2 weeks on it or so. So that you know if it's worth your while or not.

Here's in short :
Pros:
*250 online
*active admins
*Zen is usefull
*Good reset system

Cons:
*Only for donators
*No sockets / no Selupan / no dupp / no imperial pretty much no events - feels like s2 with level 3 wings.
*No Rage figher
*Polish server - you can get banned if you break rules written on polish forums , like completing Nightmare event on a Vip server.
*PVP not balanced and bugged for the most part.
*Castle Siege is a joke - cant kill people due to dmg nerf, friendly fire on.
*Admins active but very incompetent, can't change a simple thing in the files.
*Lot's of bugs
*Bosses drop crap
*Not enough spots, guild are beeing toxic cause they fight over spots.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVER AT ALL. Spent 2 weeks hoping it will be good, but no its just too bad. Wanned to help admins to configure the files and balance things but they simply don't care , they just want to earn money on donations.

Now here's the explanation :

Let's start with the beginning , you see around 250-300 people online first week due to the server beeing fresh and starting in the right period of the year ( christmas). Soon enough you'll realize thats more like 150 online because most of the player play with 2 or 3 accounts. It's still good. And the community is the only thing positive here, if you know polish that is. Because the server is only for polish people, speaking english won't get you far.

Now :
*Server only for donators - after 1 week VIP and web-shop starts and thats where you buy all the stuff.
* Getting a decent gear takes lifetime due to small amount of Golden mobs - they are also very hard to kill. People just trade full sets for jewels and fenrirs, feels like all the MUO content is pointless. That would be if PvP was balanced but its not.
* No PvP balance at all. Only DL and BK deal some damage other classes can suck it.
*Castle Siege PVP is bugged, you hit your guild mates, and also the damage is around 30% of the normal damage wich means you are not able to kill anyone if they got full DD set. ( unless you have 5-6 people hitting one person)
*PvP server with no pk reset , and reset cost is ridiculous
*Not enough spots for 300 ppl, not even 100 id say.
*All bosses drop crap , the only way to really gear is donate.
*Season 6 files from IGC but nerfed to Season 2/3.
*Bugs : Skill hit bug, sometimes your character misses the mobs or players, like they were not there.
DL pet hit for 100k at 1st reset. Bk buff gives 3kkk HP , no1 is killable while buffed. If you reset your character on soulmu.eu you will receive 5000 points per reset instead fo 1k. Elf on full agi hit for nothing.
*Arena only for level 400 ( to farm zen) but some classes can warp there using hidden /warp command. Witch means its unfair to other classes.

I can keep going and going , but it's not worth it , haven't seen a worse configured server for a long time. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the ammount of players online. But a lot of people join hoping stuff will get balanced, but guess what , they wont.

Some may agree, some may disagree, remember this is just a review i won't respond to comments here it's the last post in this topic for me.
Regards

Last edited:
Back