Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums

Open Beta( 01/09/2018 18:00 GMT+2 )
Grand Opening( Date not know yet )

Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear *********** Community!
You must remember the times, when the private servers were running with MHTC files, firstly the MHTC server, which was quickly followed by the ECSRO and ZSZC. This comes up in small talks with nostalgy really often. But now we decided to bring back this feeling to you. You know, we can’t copy the elder one with 100% perfection. But we will try to achieve the same entertainment as it was. Yes, if you haven’t noticed yet, SoG ZSZC is coming soon! There will be changes in the CSRO Files, we deleted some CSRO items, paying tribute to the original feelings, and that’s just the beginning.

We are here to offer you the game you all have been wanting to see for a very long time. I believe that no server has truly had the Old School feeling that we all have been so eager to see. ZSZC is here to fulfill what others haven't been able to do, we have actively sought after the perfect balance between Old School & New Features.

Our Aiming
We Aiming to build a strong community by gathering old silkroad players together. we will keep you alive with the old silkroad nostalgia while also enjoying our games with innovative features that we have added. Our priority is to act towards your wishes and create a community that cares about you. Our Aiming to offer you a stable server by doing the best we can, and it is very important for us to help your on Beta test.. We sincerely hope to make ZSZC a long-running server with a high number of players.

Our Team
All persons have known each other for several years, so there can be no corruption
Our team consists of the persons below.

Syinea | 26 Y | Male | Owner, Founder & Main Developer
Hi, I am the Founder & Owner of the Project and Main contact person in all things. Some will certainly know me from old projects, where I worked as a helping Person.

Mavis | 28 Y | Male | General Developer & Client Modifikation
---

DestHappy | 24 Y | Male | Emergency Developer
I meet Silkroad at 2006, also I'm Developer since 2011. I'm living in Germany. I'll work at background stage on ZSZC. And I'm only online when my help is needed. Prioritize all messages to the Founder Syinea, he will forward it to me. iLuv ya. Your Legend DestHappy

ThomyKnocker | 50 Y | Male | Emergency Developer & Security Manager
Hi, I'm Thomas and I'm working as a helping hand in the background, I've hosted several game servers in different areas.
I'll work at background stage on ZSZC. And I'm only online when my help is needed. Prioritize all messages to the Founder Syinea, he will forward it to me.

Syinea - [SRO] Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features - RaGEZONE Forums

Open Beta Process
• Open Beta; it is important to create a smooth game in the big opening.
• Users who take an active role in our game during the Beta Process will be get a fair reward.
• During the beta process, constant updating and restarting may be the way to get technical failures.
• After the Beta all Characters will be deleted. Dont forget it

Exclusive ZSZC Bot (Under Development)
An exclusive Bot for ZSZC is under development. This Bot will ensure all players will have access to a safe and free Bot which will is made to work perfectly for files ZSZC is using (MHTC). This Bot will be more than enough for all of you, making ZSZC one of the most complete private servers out there. No there are no excuses for vsro being better becuase there are free Bot versions of it, you now have a completely free & safe bot available to enjoy the latest MHTC files with!

Three Job System

Donwhang Cave
We have repositioned the monsters in the Cave.

Starting Items
Start items will be added in the Open Beta.
If you have suggestions, post it in the Comments.

Auto Equipment
Auto Equipment will be adeed in the Open Beta.

Guild & Union Limit
After a long review we decided that 32 guild players and 2 union limit would be suitable. As you know, competition will increase.

Limitless union chat
We think that it is a big problem everyone in a guild does not have the right to write in union chat and we have fixed this problem. We have already never understood the purpose of JoyMax added this.

Oldschool Item Mall

♦How does the sox system work?
There are 3 kinds of sox like in the original.

1.Seal Of Star
seal of star items from 76+ All mobs can easily dropping .

1.Seal Of Moon
Seal Of Moon items from 80+ All mobs can hard dropping.

1.Seal Of Sun
Seal Of Sun items from 80+ All mobs can Very hard dropping.

Our Signature
if you want to support us, the signature you can use is like this.

PHP:
[IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/At9Lfab.png[/IMG]
[URL="https://discord.gg/DhKx5As"][IMG=expandable: 0, float: left]http://i.epvpimg.com/S5CCeab.png[/IMG][/URL] 
[B]Discord chat:[/B] 
[SIZE="2"]Join our Official Discord Server :)[/SIZE]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Soul of Gaming ZSZC | 105 Cap | Oldschool | MHTC Files | Old Features

Moved to Upcoming. Please do not remake a new thread when you go out of beta. Just request for your thread to be moved in the pinned messages. This is your only warning.

Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical locationand screenshots showing in-game content and ​an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Back