Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
puzmmIU - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for your support ! A record for us hitting server 1 full capacity.
We added another server which is the PVP Server and increased the Non PVP server capacity.

Cheers and God bless you all
You do realize you can increase max player count of server 1 and so it wont be full right? Anyways i entered game and its not as advertised. Kinda more or less just 40-60 players maybe 10 players real with subs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Big G Who the hell doesnt know how to increase max player limit? They just needed a pvp subsv so they announced it.

The Community is fine so y”all should try it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Big G Who the hell doesnt know how to increase max player limit? They just needed a pvp subsv so they announced it.

The Community is fine so y”all should try it
I guess this admin doesnt know. Just trying to tell him to do it, since he posting pic with server full. Some player might not join. ^^
Usually server full cause admin fail to set IP limit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, what happened to the server? Can you please give us some info on how did it go. Was "old school" a mistake or its a worthy model?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, what happened to the server? Can you please give us some info on how did it go. Was "old school" a mistake or its a worthy model?
People loved the idea of Season 2, the only issues I think the server had was people nowadays with their busy lifestyle are so used to using "MU Helper". Using a Season 2 client with no helper is hard to grow the population. They had the function of "auto attack", but players had to type the command which most players are "Plug-and-Play" and wouldn't understand or take the time to actually understand how to use it.

Much more, Season 2 client has no CashShop (X) so means of donations are even harder.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server dead?

I think would be awesome to have a old school client but somehow can implement muhelper. Nowadays very inconvenient having to use bots and autoclickers etc.

Back