Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!)

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome work mate! One thing tho, you should add a "Exit cut-scene" button like the esc button for example. Atm you have to watch every single cut scene which is kinda annoying.

It makes you watch it first time for some reason but I have noticed sometimes it allows you to skip sometimes it doesn't but I have noticed once you make an alt you can skip them all if you've watched them I'll figure out how this works and add something so you can skip them all they do annoy me at times too lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I wonder why all the games you hosted by are from AeriaGames and you can publish this before the official Twin Saga even open.. wait you must work there and scam them or they illegally sell to you hehe either way gl with the server I have to play official cus i spent 20$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I wonder why all the games you hosted by are from AeriaGames
not all he has dragon prophet which is not from aeriagame but yeah he own many game from aeria but their game are pretty awsome

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is.there.a.Covertor.i.have.Aerias.Version.of.the.game

Unfortunately we don't.

The version between aeria and ours is very different. You can download our client off the website though we have many download options.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol I wonder why all the games you hosted by are from AeriaGames and you can publish this before the official Twin Saga even open.. wait you must work there and scam them or they illegally sell to you hehe either way gl with the server I have to play official cus i spent 20$

Because Aeriagames is busy assigning prices on every game's cash shop.

If you've been playing on their games for a very long time, you'll understand how they treated each one of their games and how they just keep on promoting poop than responding on other important issues specifically bots.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much for this server i am love struck with this game at moment looking forward to many more updates when you finish up this beta.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated main post with more in-game screenshots for those who haven't been in-game yet! :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how do we skip these long and stupid cutscenes?

It makes you watch it first time for some reason but I have noticed sometimes it allows you to skip sometimes it doesn't but I have noticed once you make an alt you can skip them all if you've watched them I'll figure out how this works and add something so you can skip them all they do annoy me at times too lol.

Already answered above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't even let me log in....so I can't download the game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It won't even let me log in....so I can't download the game.

Double check your details since the way their registration works, the cases change to lowercase and I've known a lot of people get confused by case changing on other games.

Registration Information:

- Username and Password must only contain letters and numbers (no symbols).
- Username must be no less than 5 and no higher than 10.
- Password must be no less than 6 and no higher than 12.
- Username must not be uppercase, if you add any uppercase letters they will be forced to lowercase.
- We only accept hotmail, gmail, live or yahoo email services.
- At midnight all applications that have not been verified by the user will be deleted.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh wow.. i was just browsing this one mmorpg website then i see this.. downloaded.. and played the game for a while. had no lags.. awesome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's like aeria games have the same format in each game they just change the story around and re-use old maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm Vendetta seem to be a solid choice but due to facts that they like to close their servers i would hold with donations and see how long they will be online. So far im enjoying the server just... Chinesse is a part of missing translations but keep it up .

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm Vendetta seem to be a solid choice but due to facts that they like to close their servers i would hold with donations and see how long they will be online. So far im enjoying the server just... Chinesse is a part of missing translations but keep it up .

All of ours games have 2-3 years of lifeline some even longer despite a few failed early releases we've never been known to shut down without a fight. These are the downfalls of being a network of 8 years I guess we do have things to shutdown just like any other.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server has a good rate of exp, but wait 120 minutes for only one entry for dgn is much, please Change it to 60 minutes, and those that are 240 minutes to 120 minutes.
They should also place the evolution senshi stone chest in 1 player mode dgn.

sorry for my bad English

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the server has a good rate of exp, but wait 120 minutes for only one entry for dgn is much, please Change it to 60 minutes, and those that are 240 minutes to 120 minutes.
They should also place the evolution senshi stone chest in 1 player mode dgn.

sorry for my bad English

i agree with NEURTAL it would be great to see this implemented ASAP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's like aeria games have the same format in each game they just change the story around and re-use old maps.
Yeah X-legends have a huge tendency to do that =/ kinda just makes me go meh.

Back