Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!)

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nofxpunkerbrian - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Vendetta Gaming Network is proud to announce the launch of Twin Saga Vendetta! We will be hosting this game and providing awesome future custom content and a great experience for this awesome game. We hope everyone will come along and enjoy the game with us!

Links:
Main Website: Vendetta Gaming Network
Game Website: VGN - Twin Saga
Forums: Vendetta Gaming Network

Beta
Beta will start as of now and will run for 1-2 weeks (depending on progress). We do have some things to fix as we are converting from TW -> EN.

All players who participate in beta will also be given free items when we launch. Information on what the items will be available before live launch. Also remember new players will also get a starter pack full of great goods as well as the beta rewards so come along and help us launch this awesome game!

Current client is around 70% done in translating we have a team working on finishing the rest in time for live launch.

There will be no wipe.

Features
TW Client/Server (ahead of western release)
New Classes (Monk & Magic Shot)
Level cap 80
Daily Login Rewards
Companion System
Active Staff and Community
and much more!

Rates
Exp: x8
Gold: x2
Drop: x8
Rates are subject to change during beta depending on possibly how easy/hard the game may be.

Server Specs:
32gb RAM
2tb HDD
1gbp/s connection

Custom Content
We've been doing wonders at Eden Eternal and we intend to do the same for Twin Saga. We're already working on great ideas and we will preview them on our forums as time goes on.

Our Plans for Twin Saga
We've always been fair to our community and we intend to run Twin Saga the same way we've ran all our games. Balanced rates enough to keep you happy, cheap prices, constant content and listening to our playerbase. Your opinion matters so please let us know anything and we will take it on board and meet you in the middle.

We are not money motivated and our decisions are based on YOU the players.

Claim your free starter pack!

EQ3v0hF - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's time to gain your free starter pack guys! We've had a good look through the items and found a great selection as well as customize a couple of the items ourselves to add to this for you for supporting our game!

Male Starter Pack
VGN Catsuit (M) (30 Days)
VGN Kitty Crown (M) (30 Days)

Female Starter Pack
VGN Catsuit (F) (30 Days)
VGN Kitty Crown (F) (30 Days)

Additional Items (Both packs gain this!)
7-Day VIP Premium Contract (Bound)
60-Slot Backpack (Bound) x1
Chestnut Capybara (+90% Mov. Speed Legendary Version!)
Senshi Contract - Rita x9
Character Slot Expansion (Bound) x2
Character EXP Badge (Bound) x5
Class EXP Badge (Bound) x5
Magic Mirror (Bound)
Megaphone (Bound) x5
Revival Potion (Bound) x5
Loot Charm I (Bound) x5
Gear Evolution Scroll (Bound) x40

Gear/Weapons
Ascending Star Belt (Bound)
Ascending Star Boots (Bound)
Ascending Star Bracers (Bound)
Ascending Star Breastplate (Bound)
Rising Star Helm (Bound)
Ascending Star

If you wish to claim all these items sign in our website: VGN - Twin Saga and go to site: VGN - Twin Saga and then click the package you wish to gain and voila! DONE!

In-game Screenshots:

KrhOWQV - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

25mNuMC - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

tt450zo - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

rT0CxOV - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

6WmI4FZ - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

VRDi7Bh - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YES, I have the exact same feeling as you my friend, seeing them getting rekt, is absolutely my new kind of fetish.

It's a shame that they destroy the reputation of these games so much that people are thinking this game won't be good, in my opinion out of all the games similar to it such as Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal & Aura Kingdom, this might very well be the best one from every aspect. It's being undervalued simply because Aeria is trying to force people to pay just to try it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at first i though vendetta is dead bec the owner close so many server and then has currently only 2 games
but now he bring us a new game wow thats awsome he works forwards
i will try it out hope the open beta will lunch soon too
nice work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better bring laghaim back.I have donate so much money there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think you should always take that as a consideration of occurrence in any private server you play, long term is not even close to being forever,

I have no idea how long the laghaim server was up on their community, but one things for sure is that, with that money you gave, you were able to financially aid them for a new game they gave :w00t:

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at first i though vendetta is dead bec the owner close so many server and then has currently only 2 games
but now he bring us a new game wow thats awsome he works forwards
i will try it out hope the open beta will lunch soon too
nice work

Both our games Eden Eternal and Scarlet Blade are doing great so I don't know why you would think we're dying XD

We're a 8 year old network we're bound to close games down now and again unfortunately :(

Laghaim won't be returning we had 2 good years with that game but unfortunately things do run out of steam.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally X-legend game! Thank you, now I'm back to play on VGN.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We've received quite a few tickets, concerns and PM's from our community about us wiping after Beta.

I have decided we will not be wiping the servers. Your progress will not be lost but you still will get a beta reward at the end of beta!

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We've received quite a few tickets, concerns and PM's from our community about us wiping after Beta.

I have decided we will not be wiping the servers. Your progress will not be lost but you still will get a beta reward at the end of beta!

Thanks

Another great news which makes me downloading the game right now!

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Patch Notes:

General Changes:
- Changed the font in game so it looks more cleaner.
- Removed chat filter from the game.
- You can now chat in the trading chat from level 10 onwards instead of level 20.
- Added 60-Slot Backpack (Bound) to the game.
- Added Legendary version of Chestnut Capybara with 90% movement speed.
- Added 30 day legendary versions of the Kitty Outfits for both male and female.
- Modified chat interval from 5 to 2 seconds in Trade Chat.

Translations:
- Fully translated classes and renamed the new class to Grenadier with specializations (Magitech, Tactician, Chaser).
- Partially translated battlefields, arena information.
- Partially translated skills/spells.
- Partially translated UI/Text Index.
- Partially translated dialogues.
- Updated server side translations.

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the site re-direct on exiting the game to go to VGN - Twin Saga instead of other site.
- Fixed the channel status showing crowded when 1 person is logged in.
- Fixed quest box resize error.
- Fixed error where you delete your character the game will freeze.
- Fixed error where your game will stop loading when exiting Terracottage(Test Fix, please try and report back to me).

You can also claim your free starter pack now!

I got stuck from visiting my house/cottage lul

We're working on fixing this just log back in for now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patch Notes:

General Changes:
- Changed the font in game so it looks more cleaner.
- Removed chat filter from the game.
- You can now chat in the trading chat from level 10 onwards instead of level 20.
- Added 60-Slot Backpack (Bound) to the game.
- Added Legendary version of Chestnut Capybara with 90% movement speed.
- Added 30 day legendary versions of the Kitty Outfits for both male and female.
- Modified chat interval from 5 to 2 seconds in Trade Chat.

Translations:
- Fully translated classes and renamed the new class to Grenadier with specializations (Magitech, Tactician, Chaser).
- Partially translated battlefields, arena information.
- Partially translated skills/spells.
- Partially translated UI/Text Index.
- Partially translated dialogues.
- Updated server side translations.

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the site re-direct on exiting the game to go to VGN - Twin Saga instead of other site.
- Fixed the channel status showing crowded when 1 person is logged in.
- Fixed quest box resize error.
- Fixed error where you delete your character the game will freeze.
- Fixed error where your game will stop loading when exiting Terracottage(Test Fix, please try and report back to me).

You can also claim your free starter pack now!

We're working on fixing this just log back in for now.

Awesome work mate! One thing tho, you should add a "Exit cut-scene" button like the esc button for example. Atm you have to watch every single cut scene which is kinda annoying.

Back