[Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin329 View Post
    how do we skip these long and stupid cutscenes?
    Quote Originally Posted by nofxpunkerbrian View Post
    It makes you watch it first time for some reason but I have noticed sometimes it allows you to skip sometimes it doesn't but I have noticed once you make an alt you can skip them all if you've watched them I'll figure out how this works and add something so you can skip them all they do annoy me at times too lol.
    Already answered above.

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

It won't even let me log in....so I can't download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LolReally View Post
    It won't even let me log in....so I can't download the game.
    Double check your details since the way their registration works, the cases change to lowercase and I've known a lot of people get confused by case changing on other games.

Registration Information:

- Username and Password must only contain letters and numbers (no symbols).
    - Username must be no less than 5 and no higher than 10.
    - Password must be no less than 6 and no higher than 12.
    - Username must not be uppercase, if you add any uppercase letters they will be forced to lowercase.
    - We only accept hotmail, gmail, live or yahoo email services.
    - At midnight all applications that have not been verified by the user will be deleted.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    SkyLocation
    335Posts

oh wow.. i was just browsing this one mmorpg website then i see this.. downloaded.. and played the game for a while. had no lags.. awesome!

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    27Posts

It's like aeria games have the same format in each game they just change the story around and re-use old maps.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    VaginaLocation
    78Posts

Hmm Vendetta seem to be a solid choice but due to facts that they like to close their servers i would hold with donations and see how long they will be online. So far im enjoying the server just... Chinesse is a part of missing translations but keep it up .

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    1,151Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djor View Post
    Hmm Vendetta seem to be a solid choice but due to facts that they like to close their servers i would hold with donations and see how long they will be online. So far im enjoying the server just... Chinesse is a part of missing translations but keep it up .
    All of ours games have 2-3 years of lifeline some even longer despite a few failed early releases we've never been known to shut down without a fight. These are the downfalls of being a network of 8 years I guess we do have things to shutdown just like any other.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

the server has a good rate of exp, but wait 120 minutes for only one entry for dgn is much, please Change it to 60 minutes, and those that are 240 minutes to 120 minutes.
    They should also place the evolution senshi stone chest in 1 player mode dgn.

sorry for my bad English

BannedRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    biesmen is gayLocation
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    the server has a good rate of exp, but wait 120 minutes for only one entry for dgn is much, please Change it to 60 minutes, and those that are 240 minutes to 120 minutes.
    They should also place the evolution senshi stone chest in 1 player mode dgn.

sorry for my bad English
    i agree with NEURTAL it would be great to see this implemented ASAP.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cybernight View Post
    It's like aeria games have the same format in each game they just change the story around and re-use old maps.
    Yeah X-legends have a huge tendency to do that =/ kinda just makes me go meh.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    SkyLocation
    335Posts

is the translation 100 percent now?

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    Planet ParumLocation
    61Posts

Vendetta Gaming Network always been a great Private server and for Scarlet Blade. only problem I don't like about them is when they goes and shutdown a private server. My question is how long this is going to last before they shutdown this one lol. Just saying I would not bother with it if they have future plans for this one and all the sudden BINGO private server shutdown

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    LondonLocation
    520Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldGamerPSO View Post
    Vendetta Gaming Network always been a great Private server and for Scarlet Blade. only problem I don't like about them is when they goes and shutdown a private server. My question is how long this is going to last before they shutdown this one lol. Just saying I would not bother with it if they have future plans for this one and all the sudden BINGO private server shutdown
    This is why i never play on VGN -.- cuz of this.
    Playing darkages.com

True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    263Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldGamerPSO View Post
    All decent servers (the host) cost money, if the donations of said game does not reach the cost of the server (the host) then why would you keep it going to make a loss?
    In a dream world, every game official/private would be free but we're not living in a dream world, most private servers come online to make a profit, not a loss.

Every game comes to an end, lack of interest from the players and/or owner.

Everything that has a beginning has an end, nothing in this world is free.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pete107 View Post
    All decent servers (the host) cost money, if the donations of said game does not reach the cost of the server (the host) then why would you keep it going to make a loss?
    In a dream world, every game official/private would be free but we're not living in a dream world, most private servers come online to make a profit, not a loss.

Every game comes to an end, lack of interest from the players and/or owner.

Everything that has a beginning has an end, nothing in this world is free.
    That's true but for a PServer to be successful it needs to have some passion behind it. Something I personally feel Vendetta Gaming lacks. They are after the money clearly and do not hesitate to bail at first sign of poor performance. They have closed and opened many games only to not understand what it takes to make a game successful. They throw some rates, occasionally patch and bug fix then thats it. They close months later due to "lack of interest."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement