Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vendetta Gaming Network always been a great Private server and for Scarlet Blade. only problem I don't like about them is when they goes and shutdown a private server. My question is how long this is going to last before they shutdown this one lol. Just saying I would not bother with it if they have future plans for this one and all the sudden BINGO private server shutdown :sleep:

Reaction score
Vendetta Gaming Network always been a great Private server and for Scarlet Blade. only problem I don't like about them is when they goes and shutdown a private server. My question is how long this is going to last before they shutdown this one lol. Just saying I would not bother with it if they have future plans for this one and all the sudden BINGO private server shutdown :sleep:

This is why i never play on VGN -.- cuz of this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All decent servers (the host) cost money, if the donations of said game does not reach the cost of the server (the host) then why would you keep it going to make a loss?
In a dream world, every game official/private would be free but we're not living in a dream world, most private servers come online to make a profit, not a loss.

Every game comes to an end, lack of interest from the players and/or owner.

Everything that has a beginning has an end, nothing in this world is free.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All decent servers (the host) cost money, if the donations of said game does not reach the cost of the server (the host) then why would you keep it going to make a loss?
In a dream world, every game official/private would be free but we're not living in a dream world, most private servers come online to make a profit, not a loss.

Every game comes to an end, lack of interest from the players and/or owner.

Everything that has a beginning has an end, nothing in this world is free.

That's true but for a PServer to be successful it needs to have some passion behind it. Something I personally feel Vendetta Gaming lacks. They are after the money clearly and do not hesitate to bail at first sign of poor performance. They have closed and opened many games only to not understand what it takes to make a game successful. They throw some rates, occasionally patch and bug fix then thats it. They close months later due to "lack of interest."

[B]aSH
Reaction score

That's true but for a PServer to be successful it needs to have some passion behind it. Something I personally feel Vendetta Gaming lacks. They are after the money clearly and do not hesitate to bail at first sign of poor performance. They have closed and opened many games only to not understand what it takes to make a game successful. They throw some rates, occasionally patch and bug fix then thats it. They close months later due to "lack of interest."

This is a reply to both of you:

A network of 8 years will have games we've shutdown and we shouldn't have to be sorry for that. Just taking a look at our current roster you can see the games are doing fine and have decent sized healthy communities with a lot of custom and hard work put in. Remember VGN has been a one man show for a very very long time and it's very easy to sit on the outside looking in doing nothing with yourself in the mean time.

Yes we have shut some games down quicker than expected Dragon Prophet being one of them. Would you pay almost 2k for server hardware per month and have 6 players online not donating whilst working your butt off for 4 months making things better? Nope you wouldn't so I had my right too despite that game we don't have a game that is less than 2 years old some reach as much as 5 years before shutdown.

Recent years people know VGN leaned over and connected with other networks (you all know who I once worked for) I was on tight deadlines to reach maximum income with no flexibility basically had my wings cut and I left that team the beginning of this year and joined a new one where I am more flexible and capable of doing more. You can go on our forums or in our games and ask our players who appreciate and see the work I put week in and out and I could match up against anyone and put a better job out than them.

Too say I don't have passion is a massive insult given I've done everything I can and I release games no one has ever had. All our games are custom and we do a lot more than most people. I'd appreciate it if you had facts instead of hear say or clear shenanigans next time thanks :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Indeed they alwasy pick crappy games that offers mainly costumes and lots of cosmetic as they think it will sell well (as they did in Perfect World)

Twin saga is an 5 Years old crap that doesnt offers anything new to the current mmo scene 7 skills per class not even flashy ,the only good thing in this game is one click class change same as Skyforge. It's only a good try to the people that wanna try ANOTHER game with anim'ish graphics not much else . I tried it and after unlocking all classes and all their 7 skills unistalled the game and im proud of it but if someone wanna give it a try and just try classes feel free to do so .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a reply to both of you:

A network of 8 years will have games we've shutdown and we shouldn't have to be sorry for that. Just taking a look at our current roster you can see the games are doing fine and have decent sized healthy communities with a lot of custom and hard work put in. Remember VGN has been a one man show for a very very long time and it's very easy to sit on the outside looking in doing nothing with yourself in the mean time.

Yes we have shut some games down quicker than expected Dragon Prophet being one of them. Would you pay almost 2k for server hardware per month and have 6 players online not donating whilst working your butt off for 4 months making things better? Nope you wouldn't so I had my right too despite that game we don't have a game that is less than 2 years old some reach as much as 5 years before shutdown.

Recent years people know VGN leaned over and connected with other networks (you all know who I once worked for) I was on tight deadlines to reach maximum income with no flexibility basically had my wings cut and I left that team the beginning of this year and joined a new one where I am more flexible and capable of doing more. You can go on our forums or in our games and ask our players who appreciate and see the work I put week in and out and I could match up against anyone and put a better job out than them.

Too say I don't have passion is a massive insult given I've done everything I can and I release games no one has ever had. All our games are custom and we do a lot more than most people. I'd appreciate it if you had facts instead of hear say or clear shenanigans next time thanks :)

You just admitted that you have been running with deadlines to be met and cutting of games, so yes I can say there's a lack of passion there, whether its from you or who supplies your files. The passion can be felt either way.

If you have moved away from a group of people that imposed such things and can now actually cultivate a long lasting community, then more power to you. I however was speaking from your years of operating that has seen many deaths which honestly shouldn't of. (Dragons prophet is not one of them, its a bad game for a pserver just because of its client size.)

Good luck on your games.

[B]aSH
Reaction score
You just admitted that you have been running with deadlines to be met and cutting of games, so yes I can say there's a lack of passion there, whether its from you or who supplies your files. The passion can be felt either way.

If you have moved away from a group of people that imposed such things and can now actually cultivate a long lasting community, then more power to you. I however was speaking from your years of operating that has seen many deaths which honestly shouldn't of. (Dragons prophet is not one of them, its a bad game for a pserver just because of its client size.)

Good luck on your games.

I was only with the group for 2 years this network is 8 years old. Look back at our releases I don't see anything other than Dragons Prophet that had less than 2 years lifeline so your points are invalid I should know I was there. So easy looking from the outside in ;)

Anyways, back on topic about the game. This is getting ridiculous personally considering you have no idea what you're talking about.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Indeed they alwasy pick crappy games that offers mainly costumes and lots of cosmetic as they think it will sell well (as they did in Perfect World)

That's true but for a PServer to be successful it needs to have some passion behind it. Something I personally feel Vendetta Gaming lacks.

Let me just stop you right there lol.

Vendetta Gaming doesn't lack passion from personal experience on there game Eden Eternal they have released great custom content that has done nothing but bring people to the server. They spent weeks creating a new map and bringing the new classes that people over on official have been waiting for since March and are still waiting now lol.

And you know how much money it costs to take advantage and play that content or even how many items in that content costs money, none so for someone to give back to the community shows there is some passion behind it. He could have just released his custom costumes and released some more Aura Kingdom content and been done with it, but no he spent his time making something for everyone (even giving away custom mounts for free just for playing in the map).

I hear similar things from Scarlet Blade but i don't play that game so i cannot say from actuality.

Besides what GM without passion spends his own time to do a live QnA for all his players :sleep:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Let me just stop you right there lol.

Vendetta Gaming doesn't lack passion from personal experience on there game Eden Eternal they have released great custom content that has done nothing but bring people to the server. They spent weeks creating a new map and bringing the new classes that people over on official have been waiting for since March and are still waiting now lol.

And you know how much money it costs to take advantage and play that content or even how many items in that content costs money, none so for someone to give back to the community shows there is some passion behind it. He could have just released his custom costumes and released some more Aura Kingdom content and been done with it, but no he spent his time making something for everyone (even giving away custom mounts for free just for playing in the map).

I hear similar things from Scarlet Blade but i don't play that game so i cannot say from actuality.

Besides what GM without passion spends his own time to do a live QnA for all his players :sleep:

Now this is just pathetic. No need to make new accounts just to make your posts look positive if you can't deal with constructive criticism don't put anything else to the public use (internet) .

Oh and about passion and all that stuff? i could clearly spend few hours to say and show how passionate people actually run games THEY LOVE.

An clear expamle is a guy that made his own private server of Final Fantasy XI,he did everything from a scratch all alone he did that just because he loved the game and wanted to enchance his experiance with the game the way he wanted . And he succeeded he didn't expect to have a big sucsesfull sevrer as it is now... he didn't want to make money from that,he wanted to gather people that wanna play the game for free but after half year of stable work and giving people content that wasnt available in official game people DEMANDED to add donate option to support him in his journey to the top . And guess what hes good his server runs verry well hes not draining money from people . He's not gonna shut it down because he got no money to run it as he does it from passion and love to the game. Need anything else to learn how to properly handle a game and community that is willing to pay money without being asking?

Last edited:
[B]aSH
Reaction score
Now this is just pathetic. No need to make new accounts just to make your posts look positive if you can't deal with constructive criticism don't put anything else to the public use (internet) .

Erm? I didn't.... can a mod verify this for this idiot please?

Oh and about passion and all that stuff? i could clearly spend few hours to say and show how passionate people actually run games THEY LOVE.

An clear expamle is a guy that made his own private server of Final Fantasy XI,he did everything from a scratch all alone he did that just because he loved the game and wanted to enchance his experiance with the game the way he wanted . And he succeeded he didn't expect to have a big sucsesfull sevrer as it is now... he didn't want to make money from that,he wanted to gather people that wanna play the game for free but after half year of stable work and giving people content that wasnt available in official game people DEMANDED to add donate option to support him in his journey to the top . And guess what hes good his server runs verry well hes not draining money from people . He's not gonna shut it down because he got no money to run it as he does it from passion and love to the game. Need anything else to learn how to properly handle a game and community that is willing to pay money without being asking?

I think everyone gets it now you don't like the network or me. But to continue coming back with false accusations and blatant lies shows nothing but a weakness in your character good job on that. It's easy to gang up on the someone trying but what have you done so good in your life to compare with? I've worked solid and even had chances to leave VGN and go earn way more money and gain way more experience and I've turned it down many times over. 8 years is something to be proud of and we all make mistakes but too hold that over my head is again weakness in your character at least I continue punching along and doing whats best again what the duck do you do?

In the end you can question my passion but my passion is in the work I produce I am sure you have your opinion but I produce a lot better than most and I'll continue producing until it seems fit.

So instead of trying to push at me (whatever your motive is it's very sad) why don't you instead just get over it.

DxV

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You really might want to take a look at their Eden Eternal server. They've got a ton of custom content, costumes the original server never had, and a bunch of new gear, and even some imported mounts from other games. They even made a new map with new bosses and their own individual trophy drops, and even released two of the anticipated awakened classes on his server that aeria still doesn't have ingame, so I'm not sure where this whole "no passion" is coming from.

Just look at the last Eden Eternal private server that we had, EdenEternal.to. I'm not sure if you know how that story ended, but the GMs just fell off the grid and pinned everything on the GS's, filling the forums with false hope of an update when in the end they just ran out on the game, shut it down with no words from the GM whatsoever, leaving players in limbo for about two weeks.

For what it's worth, they're doing the game a great justice considering how old Eden Eternal actually is, and I expect nothing less from their Twin Saga server once they find a direction.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You really might want to take a look at their Eden Eternal server. They've got a ton of custom content, costumes the original server never had, and a bunch of new gear, and even some imported mounts from other games. They even made a new map with new bosses and their own individual trophy drops, and even released two of the anticipated awakened classes on his server that aeria still doesn't have ingame, so I'm not sure where this whole "no passion" is coming from.

Just look at the last Eden Eternal private server that we had, EdenEternal.to. I'm not sure if you know how that story ended, but the GMs just fell off the grid and pinned everything on the GS's, filling the forums with false hope of an update when in the end they just ran out on the game, shut it down with no words from the GM whatsoever, leaving players in limbo for about two weeks.

For what it's worth, they're doing the game a great justice considering how old Eden Eternal actually is, and I expect nothing less from their Twin Saga server once they find a direction.

Take a look at any of their previous games that are now closed. Eden Eternal is a current project. My point was regarding past experience, obviously I cannot speak for the current as that remains to be seen.

Their Eden Eternal server is going good with tons of passion being shown? Great! Show passion for Twin Saga too, Great!

This doesn't weaken my point about previous games, it shows improvement thought which is a positive point. You are mistaking my personal observations and opinions as me trying to state they cannot run a game. I simply stated my personal opinion on this network, I never claimed to be the perfect source of information, I am one person. However I think opinions shared are opinions to be considered.

Regarding other servers, I'm not stating others all do it better than VGN. Pservers are typically ran by either really passionate people who develop emulator or improve on publically traded files. Next to that is hacker groups that steal files and publish games left and right to make profit (which im sure he has dealt with.) To find a good pserver is a rarity honestly, so don't take it as if I'm stating VGN is some outlier in a world of good pservers.

As I said, good luck to this server and the community. Really didn't want to give ground to pure flamers or anything. Just stated my personal opinion and observations. Something for people to consider before investing money which I think any person joining a Pserver deserves to know.

[B]aSH
Reaction score
System Changes:
- We've reduced our channel count down to 4 from 6.
New channels will be known as "Main, Channel 1, Channel 2 and Arena". All channels can be accessed fine it's just certain channels will be used for specific areas of the game.

Major Changes:
- You can now purchase Lv. 60 Arena Equipment!
- New Monster Hunter event added!

Monster Hunter Event - Events - Vendetta Gaming Network Forums

New Ancient Starstones and slots added.

nofxpunkerbrian - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Added several new cosmetic items and mounts!

nofxpunkerbrian - [Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!) - RaGEZONE Forums

General Changes:
- Aurora Sanctum cooldown reduced from 480 minutes to 240 minutes.
- Dragon's Abeyance cooldown reduced from 360 minutes to 120 minutes.
NOTE: The above changes apply to both solo and party mode.

- Star Stone Evolution Crystals should now stack to 999.
- Star Stone Shards should now stack to 999.
- Equipment Chests should now stack to 999.
NOTE: We may have missed some. If we have please notify us.

- Dressing Room has been updated.
- Archive has been updated.
- Arena Coins will now max out at 15,000 instead of 9,999.
- Updated certain UI areas to EN locale.
- Updated loading screens.

Translations:
- Skills are now fully translated (some unused skills were left but you shouldn't notice them).
- Updated more dialogue and quest dialogue translations.
- Updated more item names and item description translations.
- Map names are now fully translated.
- Battlefields are now fully translated.
- Text Index is now fully translated(Probably a lot of grammar issues here but we are fixing them).
- Updated server side translations.
- Updated NPC and Monster names(This was auto-translated you're going to see some weird names we will fix them).

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a database error regarding logging out of your account.
- Fixed a bug where players would DC when exiting the Terracottage.
- Fixed other exit map DC's caused by similar bug to the above.
- Fixed arena match queue bug.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to stand up when equipping an item whilst riding a mount.

You can view a full list here: Patch v5 - Patch Notes - Vendetta Gaming Network Forums

[B]aSH
Reaction score
System Changes:
- New custom drop rate
We have decided due to the way the game currently handles the drop % we will begin using our own from now on instead of relying on the buff. The buff will no longer be available.

- Item Rate for gathering has been increased by x4 (this is % not quantity).
- All quest exp gain has now been increased by x4.
- Celestial Chests spawn rate has been increased by x5.
- Profession, Gathering, Fishing and Farming exp has been increased by x3.

Major Changes:

New Samurai Class added!

- New Samurai Arena and Ranking added!

Translations:
- Fully Translated the new Samurai class.
- Corrected a lot of monster names.
- Translated more buffs and item enchants.
- Translated more items.

General Changes:
- Dressroom updated.
- Archive updated.
- Loyalty Training Grounds cooldown reduced from 240 minutes to 120 minutes for both solo and party.
- Increased drop rate for Lv60 Unidentified Epic Weapon Formula by 500%.
- Increased drop rate for Lv60 Unidentified Epic Armor Formula by 500%.
- Increased drop rate for Lv70 Unidentified Epic Armor Formula by 500%.
- Added Lv70 Unidentified Epic Weapon Formula to the same boss drops as the Lv70 Unidentified Epic Armor Formula (This is due to it not having a drop at all).
- Added new "Vendetta Regen Potion" (This potion is a duplicate of the current Regen Potion however it can be purchased from Mr. Bashington).

- Added Abracapaca pet from Eden Eternal to the game (gives Move SPD +3%, EXP gained +5%, Loot Drop Rate +2%).

Gain this pet from your Beta Reward soon!

- Added Abracapaca decoration for your Terracottage! Have your very own Alpaca living in your place!

Gain this decoration from your Beta Reward soon!

NOTE: The above 2 items are limited to beta testers only and will not be available again.

- Added "VGN Beta Tester" title to the game.

- Mr. Fleebag Bashington has made residence inside the Main Hall of your Terracottage!

Mr. Fleebag Bashington can be found living in your Terracottage. He claims the Terracottage is his and he won't leave so you both are going to have to figure things out.

- Mr. Fleebag Bashington sells Vendetta Regen Potions.
- Mr. Fleebag Bashington has x4 Lv70+ Daily Quests which rewards high exp and loyalty points for completing them.
- Once you hit level 80 4 additional quests will become available at Mr. Fleebag Bashington these quests will give high amounts of class exp.

- The following equipment chests will now give x2 rewards instead of x1:
Lv18 Equipment Chest
Lv28 Equipment Chest
Lv38 Equipment Chest
Lv48 Equipment Chest
Lv58 Equipment Chest
Lv63 Equipment Chest
Lv68 Equipment Chest

- New item added "Super Snack Pack" (Increases professional EXP gained while gathering, fishing and farming by 50% for 1 hour).
- Updated all Cosmetic/Mount Item Mall Grab Bags to contain different items and also have different rates to previous.
List of the common items you can now win:
Costume Reshuffling Scroll x1
Outfit Reshuffling Scroll x1
Advanced Lucky Badge x1
Advanced Character EXP Badge x1
Advanced Class EXP Badge x1
Loot Charm III x1
Regen Potion x5

List of boxes that this change currently effects:
Starry Short Hair Gift Box
Star Hanayome Gift Box
Cotton Rabbit Gift Box
Seaweed Rice Balls Gift Box
Leather Mask Gift Box
Blush Gift Box
Kitty Toast Party Pack
Shades Party Pack
Pudding Pop Party Pack
Bunny Pacifier Party Pack
Strawberry Donut Party Pack
White Shadow War Rider Gift Box
Crazy Magic Gift Box
Astral Veil Gift Box
Light Wings Gift Box
Wings of Night Gift Box
Magic Swords Gift Box
Fairy Wings Party Pack
Carnival Balloons Party Pack
Star Bouquet Gift Box
Chainsaw Gift Box
Brave Sword Gift Box
Astral War Lion Gift Box(Mount)
ChaiChai Gift Box
Scarlet Bunny Toy Bomb(Senshi)
Baby Genki
Loner Ivor
Sweet Voice Belle

NOTE: As we release more boxes into the game they will inherit the above changes. All your current boxes (if listed above) in game will also inherit these changes. We will not be applying these changes too boxes purchased in game via gold it will only be AP, Bonus and LP shop purchases only.

- Updated all Senshi Item Mall Grab Bags to contain different items and also have different rates to previous.
List of the common items you can now win:
Senshi Evolution Stone x10
Senshi Evolution Stone x5
Senshi Evolution Stone x3
Loot Charm III x1
Regen Potion x5

List of boxes that this change currently effects:
Scarlet Bunny Toy Bomb(Senshi)
Baby Genki
Loner Ivor
Sweet Voice Belle

NOTE: As we release more boxes into the game they will inherit the above changes. All your current boxes (if listed above) in game will also inherit these changes. We will not be applying these changes too boxes purchased in game via gold it will only be AP, Bonus and LP shop purchases only.

- The following items can now be stacked to 999:
Regen Potion
Regen Potion (Bound)
Vendetta Regen Potion
All Starstone Crystals
All Astral Fragments

Item Mall Changes:
- Removed Regen Potion from LP shop.
- Removed all Grab Bag -> Enchantment Card Boxes.
- Added Unidentified Special Enchantments' to Grab Bag -> Enchantment Card in all shops.
- Added Black and White Dyes to item mall.
- Removed "New" category from the item mall.
- Added Transfer Scrolls to LP shop.
- Added Upgrade Category to LP Shop.
- Added new "Super Snack Pack" item to all shops.
- Increased Grab Bag prices (just a little).
We have done this to maintain value of the items inside the box. The new boxes are worth their price due to the common items obtained.

- Added Formulas for each grab bag gold item to the AP shop only.
We have done this for those who are unlucky too get x4 blue but not the gold. You can purchase this formula and transfer the 4 blue to the gold you want.

- Astral Puzzle for this week has been updated.

Bug Fixes:
- Removed a bunch of broken test quests that official didn't bother to remove.

Reaction score
All of ours games have 2-3 years of lifeline some even longer despite a few failed early releases we've never been known to shut down without a fight. These are the downfalls of being a network of 8 years I guess we do have things to shutdown just like any other.

djor:

Despite losing 2 developers and most of the players on certain servers, they were left on for months beyond what I could have ever expected. So yes, never down without a fight. It was a pleasure to work with him as well

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just as I was going to download & install this to play, I saw the notice of closure, since there's absolutely NO games that VGN has that interest me, there's no point in me even going back to the site!

Back