Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UnitedStory v83 {Low rate world)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!

A little story:

I've started developing a v83 server again for personal reason actually, I have returned to maple after a roughly 5 year break and I have to say that I absolutely hate what has become of Maplestory! It's just too much to wrap my head around it, therefor I planned to just make a local server to play for myself and my girlfriend (She thinks the same about maplestory these days) however, she did suggest me to make it public for other people to enjoy too at some point OR just to play with out friends.

I will go try to fix what's not working along the way of playing and noticing bugs and glitches, it will be a slow process but I can only spare few hours a day for this, so bare with me. I'm not entirely sure what current issues are with the source I decided to use however, as I said I will figure it out as I go.

Server Info:

[*]Scania - 20x, 15x, 3x

[*]Arans and Cygnus are fully working

[*] Fully working PQ's

[*] GMS-Like npcs and quests

[*] NX Cash dropped by mobs

These are the key features for now, as far as I've played so far, I haven't noticed any major or game ruining issues.

I am currently working on a website, so I will be using a temporary one I made from EdenMS CMS. I'm not new to programming but I'm also not very good at it. This project is more or less just me learning how to program in several areas. Do not expect a lot from a git go, features and all the goodies will be added with time. I will also welcome your suggestion and ideas on what you'd like to see or to be added. I am very excited for this, and I hope I will meet some of you in game soon!

CLIENT DOES NOT CONTAIN A VIRUS! For some reason Windows Defender and some antivirus softwares show my client as a virus, but I can assure you IT IS NOT A VIRUS.

UPDATES:
Code:
* Temporary website has been created.

JOIN NOW!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's that exactly? Link is broken, can't see the image.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't contain a virus, for some reason Windows defender and some antivirus programs show it as a virus. I haven't got a clue why, but I can assure you it's not a virus.

Staff member
Reaction score
Is this still up? Site doesn't work nor do I see it on GTOP. If no response by 1 week I'll remove this thread

Back