Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] Online PvP Server x10 OBT NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
papka - [Vindictus] Online PvP Server x10 OBT NOW LIVE! - RaGEZONE Forums

New Vindictus Private Server NOW LIVE!

Webiste:
Sakura Universe Network | Forums
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782984608648702/

How to:

1) Download Game Clinet
Torrent: Torrent File
Mega: Download
Updater: Download

2) Start Game Updater.exe
3) Make any login and password (remember it)
4) Make any second password (remember it)
5) Join the game

Server info:

• Rates Quest/Exp x 10/Gold x 4/AP x 4 = 1000% and 400%
  • Free ViP for login (delivery every day)
  • Free items/sets on shop
  • Free items on Avatar Shop

Server Spec:

Intel Xenon
32 gb ram
1 gbit/s (europe dc)

Server and client version EU 1.69! Join NOW!

Some bugs (fix it at night)
[*]After create some class u have error - dont select any skins for it (fix it at night)

Screenshots:

Nice my favorite game. Now has a private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know what, I actually hope that Papka will be the first one to run a 1.69+ server with working revamped classes.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Would like to remind you guys to keep everything on-topic. Relationships with other networks or things the OP did while affiliated with other networks in the past are not the topic here. Please don't bring these problems onto RaGEZONE.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Friends!

Everyone must know that we had a problem with sakrua team. These people are my bench and closed access while we were looking for new developers to solve problems with the client and the server.

These people promised to help me within 10 days and empty words have remained empty words.

But I do not want to talk about them. They project a day and no more, soon they will be gone like the rest of their projects.

My team and I also apologize to you because you've been waiting for a long time as the renovation and new client.

To date, the client is ready and the server is almost ready! Download the client you can use a torrent! This client is a full version 1.71 but there is no file to run, we are doing for their protection against such scammers.

The server comes back online with all of your characters 16/11/16!

We still have problems with the new client errors, as an example:

- Client Crash
- The inability to come up with a dungeon (sometimes)
- And a little more

Site and will be accessible to the address Vindictus PvP Game Site
Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/sMzatb4

All your characters and the characters base remained in place! But we checked out many more people and banned more than 20 characters!

New client download:
VindictusPvP.rar.torrent — RGhost — файлообменник

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you bringing back your server. From your forum i barely see any new posts. I guess those players have forgotten about your server.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Moved back to the Upcoming Section until it's clear what's happening here. It was reported that the server died and no one knows what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back