Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] Online PvP Server x10 OBT NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Server go maintenance 1-2 hours.

Maintenance end!

We make some small update server side and change some setings with channel service.

Now server live!

At night we plane update game client:
- Fix login screen
- Fix skills bug
- Fix PvP Service
- Add new item in shop

See u in gmae guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Papka what about new item in shop? There are only equips 30 days in ferghus. I want to suggest you to make free Revive Like vindictusWord in dungeon so you can you revive any time,and i want to suggest the Free craft of item of any level so we can craft all equip also for level 80 90 for example without difficulties ^^ Thanks

Reaction score
Papka what about new item in shop? There are only equips 30 days in ferghus. I want to suggest you to make free Revive Like vindictusWord in dungeon so you can you revive any time,and i want to suggest the Free craft of item of any level so we can craft all equip also for level 80 90 for example without difficulties ^^ Thanks

Soon guys. I work all day for make this server beter, in preor fix pvp service, make only one channel, make private chat, other fix.

After more item, weppon, armor and other.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they post maint time on facebook page guys...

Server maintenance start!
We hope tonight we fix all critical server bug, Maintenance time 05.10.16 22:00 UTC +3 - 06.10.16 6:00 UTC +3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back