Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] Online PvP Server x10 OBT NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROFL ...2 days of updates for what ?

Like someone said on yr facebook page and ill quote " In conclusion all this 2 days maintenance is the new interface and avatar shop with TIR / NX? " sorry but i cdnt find myself an better explanation.

Also not even wot it it was now it isnt... we expected to see a better server thn your competition but it seams that you guys are far far more behind them ....so sad :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bow kai is still rip. shame

Don't give up papka, I still think you're doing a great job considering how broken 1.69 is.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the quote rongWey +haha ..

As i said on the facebook post as well.. i am trully dissapointed Papka... i heared you made one of the best servers of Lineage 2 (that's what i heared) ..and thinking of that, in this 2 days of maintenance, we all hoped for major changes.. the server is worst than it was before..
I hope you make it right soon !
If not, there's no point of playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fapka please update this asap or ppl will leave
ppl alr left this server, tried to fix PVP but this server just the early stage, gamers nid to farm more stuff than care about PVP system !!! why didnt they split part for fixing it while running the server at the same time ?!? is it better than off server 3 days for nothing fixed ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The PvP arena kinda tricky to fix. I can't explain much, causes of my Hamachi's server it just didn't worked like my Test server for some odds reasons. I might need to re-check my sql configuration manager on this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well since the other server has installation file and i need administrator rights i cannor install anything and this server fits me well coz is only xtract and play.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just logged and don't see many players. I was expecting about 10-20+ oh well. I guess vindictusworld stole all the players for his dedicated server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah but vindictusworld admin is a nub you will see many many players go to vindi pvp when coming OB and have many fixes stuff =) and add.

and vindictusworld totally boring many players used a mods give now to much stuff free.. server go die soon ;)

papka give best.. fixed many stuffs use newer client and all... thats a good admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was a few days ago. Now we're back to the normal avatar shop which has regular NX prices (after an update which added more item). My guess is, it'll be free again soon when they'll get around to making them cost 0 nx.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, will gonna be all free again..
And lets wait for grand opening, i have a feeling will be way better :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guess we will wait until OBT is over. Then the real gaming begins. Have fun all, I know papka is going to do his best to make everyone happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back